New Lifes End

Thomas's/stiles POV
I looked around repeatedly watching Right arm soldiers and WCKD,dust away. Ariel, Tilly and Newt looked absolutely distraught as Right arm Soldiers beg for help but dust away.

I looked at minho and frypan to check if they disappear but they didn't. I then looked at Scott to see his arm dusting.

"Scott?", I stammered towards him as I grips his shoulders. He just smiles at me. "Becareful Stiles. So very careful" and that's when he fully disappeared into dust.

Stiles

Stiles

Stiles...

Stiles....?

Tilly and Ariel looked at everyone in horror as only 20 of us were here. "What the fuck!" Newt exclaimed. I reach a hand out for his shoulder but newt just starts pacing.

"What do we do?" Sonya asked from her position near Harriet. "I don't know. Where do we go?" Jorge asked.

I felt a sense of pressure on my shoulders. Like a weight that I will have to carry for the rest of my days alive. Newt looked around and rubs his mouth and pulling at the corner of his lip.

"I guess we have to move on. There's nothing we can do" He spoke. I looked at him. "We can't give up on those people newt. They helped us, least we can do is find out what happened and help" I argued back at him.

Tilly stood from her seat on a barrel. "I agree with Newt. We've survived this far Thomas, I  dont want to get rid of progress" Her feet moved to stand with newt.

Ariel rubbed her face as she joined newt and looked at me as Newt outstretchedhis hand for me to take. "Please Thomas? We can't play hero for everyone" I looked down as I took newts hand and he smiled.

Derek walked towards me and so did liam. They joined our side and soon everyone was moving intot he abandoned berg and Jorge flew away from the dusted ground of the disappeared.

My mind was blocked and I couldn't speak. What in the world is a Stiles? Why would Scott tell me about a Stiles? And that Ghost rider thing. I'm so confused...

I felt an hand be placed on my shoulder and I looked up to see newt. "What do you need?" I asked. Newt cracked a small grin and sat down beside me and hugs onto my torso.

A smile graced my lips and I hugged back, wrapping my arms under his arms. He shivered in my touch but I didn't care. I had someone who I cared about in my arms.

Safe and sound.

I looked over his shoudler to see ariel flipping a knife and threatening a WCKD guard that isn't dust away. Tilly was patching up liams wounds with her goggles on.

I felt comforted knowing those two and newt were ok. They were know my family and the only thing i cared about. Iloved them. Two sisters and....

"What are you thinking about mate?"Newt asked. I took my head away from newts shoudler and looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

A glassy bridge covered his eyes his head tilted to the side to try read me better. But all I was doing is staring at him. "Your staring tommy" I couldn't stop staring.

"I know. And I can't stop" A light blush rose onto newts cheeks and I smiled. "Your making me flustered tommy" He spoke. A light smirk came to my lips.

"Good. It shows that you like me back" hisneyes widen and his cheeks got redder.

"But I didn't sa-" before newtie could get the chance I kissed him. His lips against mine. And that show I liked it. He melted into me and holds my arms as I held his cheeks.

Our lips pulled away but our heads stayed connected.

"Together forever tommy"

"Together forever.... benny"