Oh my Love!

Third person
As the gun Went so did the Teenage boys. Stiles, Benny Benny Scott taking up 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Benny infront, Scott following and Stiles just easily follows well. The round the turn and Stiles speed up as adrenaline took place in his arms and legs.

He over took Scott much to his old best friend's dismay. The werewolf scowled and Flashed in eyes to catch up. Stiles was gaining on Benny but as they turn the rounded track he speed up.

Scott followed this and used his werewolf speed to catch up to Stiles. The two boys looked at each other.

"Eat my fire Were-boy" Stiles sassed and used he rider Adrenaline to pass Scott and reqch up to Benny.

The two run leaving all other runners in the dust. They made it to the end and they jumped in victory.

Midtown Science High School went wild. Their Cheerleaders went nuts and Elvera was screaming with celebration. Ally-anne came back from the food cart with Hotdogs and she smiled and yelled out.

Scott came up behind Stiles and Benny with a scowl on his face. Benny sense his presence and turned Stiles around. The two Ex-best friend's stared at each other.

"Chin up Scotty. You look like ya gonna cry." Stiles teased. Scott growled and was about to flash his eyes and teeth when he realized he was still in public.

"Shut it Stilinski" He said and walked away. Liam followed but sent Stiles a wave and smile.

"That kids seems nice" Elvera came up from behind the group making Stiles jump. "Y-y-yea he is" Stiles stuttered out.

He looked over at the beacon hills group to see Kira, Malia, Issac and many others from his school.

Benny also starred at them. Glaring them down. Something ticked him off about them.

"Alll 16 girls to the Track!" The intercom screeched. El smiled and punched us on the arm saying to give her luck.

"You don't need it El" Benny spoke up as she started walking away. Her laugh bubbled in the air and she meets up at the trackline.

Stiles saw Malia and Kira there and he bites my lip nervously. What if they threatened Elvera? Told her about the Supernatural.

She looked Supernatural herself with her emerald colored hair. Kinda like a zombie or a witch. Especially the name.

Elvera stood at the trackline and stretched her legs and head. Tilting it she saw two girls come up and stand either side of her on the track.

"How are girls?" She asked. Looking between the Asian Girl and American looking brunette.

"We're ready to kick your ass" the Brunette spoke. They got in position as the man beside them yelled out the first command.

"Well I'll have you know that their is no ass to kick when I leave you in the dust" El's remark gave her a new found confidence.

"Malia. And that's kira" Malia introduce as the second command smashing boomed out. "Did I ask for introductions?" El asked as the man gave the final blow.

The girls speed off. El was in the lead with Kira trailing after her. Stiles and Benny went wild and so did Midtown high school.

"GO EL" Ally screamed waving her hat in the here. Stiles grabbed the hat and slapped it on his own head while ally kept screaming and clapping.

Kira soon catches up and it was like slow motion for the girls. Elvera smirked and turned her head to Kira.

"El" She said. Kira was confused and slowed down which elvera used this to speed up and cross the line in 1st place.

Ally went wild. So did Midtown high. To of their star Trackstars won!

Malia crossed in 4th from being distracted by the the shoe lace flopping on her foot. And se smelt deer.

Kira Jaw clenched as she watch Stiles, Benny and Elvera's celebrations. The rest of the beacon hills group watched as a girl with a Cowboy Hat raced towards them and start smothering them in southern accented words.

"He's gotten fast" A voice pulled them out of their stare to see Derek standing there with a gruff face on.

"And Handsomer" Lydia commented. Kira's nose scrunched up. "Pretty sure that's not a word" she commented.

"Well I used it in a sentence didn't I?"

Time skip
As the beacon hills pack was packing up their ears perked up to hear heaving footing on the gravel pavement.

They turned to see Tbe blonde boy who won the track race for the 16 year Boys, Benny Cullen.

"I think you got the wrong Van, Cullen" Issac yelled out. Benny smirked and strided towards them. They were parked in a weird spot that no one could see them.

"Nah I think I got the right junko van" Benny sassed and kicked the wheel. The van made funny noises and Bennt chuckled and kept his hands shoved in his front pant pockets.

"Why are you here? To brag about your winnings?" Lydia Snapped. Benny's chuckled turn deeper then turned into a intense silence stare.

He kept his eyes locked on Scott making sure he got the scent right.

"Well I smelt dog so I had to see if my nose wasn't acting up." Their heads Snapped towards him in nervousness. How did he know?!

Benny licked his lips in satisfaction. "I knew that would shake ya up. Benny cullen" He held our his hand to Scott.

The werewolf hesitantly locked hands with the blonde and shook it before trying to lose grip. But as soon as he tried to pry his hand out of Benny's, the hand tighten up and Benny's nails clawed into Scott's flesh.

Scott hissed as blood drew. Benny made sure to look up at the pack to scare them off. They stayed put and he smirked then looked back at Scott.

"Tak to Stiles again and I'll make sure this isn't the only thing that will be bleeding" Benny threatened. Scott looked horrified as black veins started forming under The blonde black eyes.

He jumped ending up falling on the ground. Benny smiled and locked his fingers as he walked away his Supernatural side hiding back down.

He walked to the van to see it nearly leaving. He ran up to the van and unlocked the door jumping in and closing the door.

Stiles smiled at his returned and gestured for the seat beside him. Benny did and whipped out a hankie and whipped the remaining blood off his hands.

Stiles was confused Don why Benny was hiding his hands behind his bag so he waited till Benny showed his hands. His slightly tanned skin looked perfectly normal.

Stiles was about to start a conversation with Benny but he saw the hankie Benny was putting in his bag. It was covered din light red smudges.

Stiles sniffed a little and recognized the scent to be blood. It was a familiar smell. Stiles decided to ignore it for the time being.

Partly because he didn't want to disturb Benny and second he forgot everything he was questioning in his head when Benny pulled up his track top to wipe his sweat from his face.

Stiles couldn't help the redness covering his cheeks. He could see the slight tone Abbs Benny possessed. It was body builder abs bit there was some there.

And let's say Stiles enjoyed the view way to much....