Benny benny benny

Months Later
Stiles POV
Ok so I've been in Queens for two moths now and I already killed more people than I have when I was in beacon hills.

Darn it Rider.

I have made the Track team with Elvera and Benny. It was just us three competing for the track competition in Washington so I was excited.

The rider had a few Missions to take care of there so this will be easy. Living in Queens has made it easier to travel the world and getting rid of the People who were creating evil and doing bad things.

I was riding Ronda around the neighborhood in my Normal form. It was the night before we left to Washington for the competition.

The school is taking half of the students with us to cheers us on. Even the preppy Cheerleaders were cheering us on. They hate elvera!

Us three sat in a Van (By us three I meat elvera Benny Benny me) Along with Ned leads, Peter, ally-anne, MJ and Flash.

Elvera was sleeping, her beanie covered the top of her eyes as she sat next to MJ. Those two were inseparable.

Ally was Teasing Peter about this girl called Liz and I was talking to Benny. I've taken a liking to Benny.

He was perfect in my eyes. Dirty blonde, not buff and musclily enough, cuteness giggle, and most gorgeous smile.

"I remember the time where I made Peter drink expired milk. He didn't come to school for 2 weeks!" Benny giggled to himself.

I laughed with him. Suddenly the bus took a sharp turn and my body collides with Benny's. I hands sprung to the window behind him so I could steady both myself and the bus.

Benny's body was In-between mine and our faces were so close. Our eyes were staring into each other like they were the most beautiful things on earth.

His eyes were the most beautiful thing on earth...

I could feel Benny leaning up but a snap was heard and my head instinctly turn to see a nerf bullet coming our way.

I grabbed it before It hit Benny in the face. I saw Flash with a nerf gun with his nervous smile staring at me. I glared at him and did the 'I'm watching you' gesture to flick the bullet back at him.

I turn around to the front to see the City up ahead. I was going to comment about it but I was cut off by Ally. "Now that's one big building! 2 times bigger than my barn!"

Elvera laughed at the amazed ally. "Never been to Washington?" Benny asked. Elvera looked at him as if he were dumb.

"She lived in Texas Benjamin" Benny become flustered. "My name is benny!" He squeaked. His face bright red. I laughed a little and benny frowned looking at the window.

I frowned too and put my chin on his shoulder. His slightly turned his head and I could see his lips curl up in a small smile.

Time skip
We had our hotel rooms booked for two days. I was sharing with Benny so I was super excited. I was reading up on the Supernatural and Benny was in the shower.

I heard the door open and I couldn't stop myself from peaking over my book to look. His hair was wet and he only wore a towel around his waist.

A slight blush covered my cheeks and I dug my face in the book even more. "Supernatural huh?" I looked back up at him to see him in staring at me and my book.

"Y-yea ummm werewolves and Vampires" I confirmed. He smiled to himself and looked down and removed his towel. I gasped and covered my face with the book.

I heard Benny laugh. "Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?" He suddenly asked. My eyebrows furrowed. I didn't know he was into this stuff.

"Well a werewolf sounds cool but Vampires peak my interest a bit more" I said blankly. I've had enough of werewolves and Kanima's and shit like that.

I wanna see a vampire! Or even a witch!

"Glad to know we both like vampires" Benny said. I looked over my book to see him lift up some swim trunks over raised boxers.

"Why are you wearing swimming Trunks?" I asked. He looks down at me.

"Why are you staring?" He asked back. I blushed a bit more and dive into my book. I felt the book being snatched put of hands.

"Hey!" I yelled and jumped up from the bed. I was standing on the ground trying to reach up and grab the book from Bennywho was standing on the bed. The book was covered in all sorts of notes I've written inside.

I put sticky notes on early every page. "Benny!" I yelled. Suddenly the door opens and Elvera stands there with an angried look on her face.

"Which one of you change my shampoo to hair dye?!" She almost screamed. Benny jumped jumped from he bed and slapped the book against my shirt.

I gripped onto it with fear as I stared at the murderous looking Elvera. Her hair was green. While it was wet and it looked like she was slimed on by a slug.

"Sorry El! Must've switche it out!" Flash yelled out teasingly from down the hall. El's eye twitched with angry as she stormed out of our room and slammed the door.

Benny looked at me. My height now over powering him. "She is really scary" I nodded in agreement.

Next morning
I had a massive headache. Benny and the other thought it was a good idea to go swimming last night. And as soon as I was about to get in the pool the rider had a mission.

I had to use a whole excuse to get away. Flash made it out like.i get explosive Diarra if I went in water.

The woman I had to kill had to hit me over the head. She just so happened to be a witch. Godamn Supernatural.

We made it to the competition tracks and I nearly had a heart attack. There beside us was A white van With 'beacon hills' written in spray paint on the sides.

"Fuck" I cursed. Ally looked at me confused. "You ok Stiles?" She asked. I nodded and exitwd the Van. She followed along with Peter, Ned, Elvera, Mj and of course Benny.

"You look shaken up kid. You sure you good?" Mr Mac asked. That is the gym teacher. I was confused because he acted just like coach so why would he be so concerned.

Before I could answer he starts laughing and waves me off. "I don't care just get out there and run your Burts to the finish line" He said and hustled us to the stands.

I sat myself down but I could feel eyes on me. I immediately who they were from and I was not comfortable.

Sure I may kill people but they're bad and it's the rider! Stiles Can still be scared of facing them!

I wasn't actually scared of them. I was scared of the awkwardness it would bring. Last time I saw them I burnt Derek's lawn.

"All 16 boys to the Staring line for 100 meter!" The intercom shouted. I sighed and got up with Benny.

We got down and I stretch a little. "I never thought I'd see Blinski doing track racing" I groaned knowing coach was here. I turned around to see him talking to Scott and Liam.

"Thanks coach but I never thought I see you again. These days are always filled with surprises aren't they?" I sassed.

Benny giggled beside me and we all got in position. Scott was beside me and he looked at me. Up and down.

"Checking me out McCall?" I asked sarcastically. He growled shining his eyes at me.

"ONN YOUR MARKS"

"GET SET"

"GO