"Get her out of my head!"

Stiles's POV
I watched as the Witch (who was just disguised as wanda) runaway with the pack. Benny and alekqa got out of the car and started asking Elvera questions.

She looked like a confused puppy. I was about to get out of the car but it suddenly Reved loudly and the radio started playing loudly.

"Whoevers doing this please stop!" I yelled. The three on the outside looked at me.with wide eyes before racing to my side. Ad they were about to open the door, the locks went down and I was trapped in the car.

I then looked to see elvera with her head down, snapping it to any side as if a glitch. I stopped benng and alekqa and pointed to the human who was having some issiues.

Alekqa came up towards Elvera and wrapped a comfortable arm around her back. Elvera snapped her head to the alien and her eyes appeared almost robotic.

I try to unlock the door but everytime I go to lift up the door handle the lock would immediately close back in.

"El?"  Benny asked. Her head snapped to him and her eyes went back to normal green. "What happened guys? I was tied to a chair being annoying now I'm here" She said all cherry.

I was confused. Did she not remember what she did? What sid she even do?

"We know about Wanda, el" Alekqa said getting straight to the point. "Aren't you full on" Benny commented. The car doors unlocked and I got out.

I saw some movement out in the woods and watched as Scott Scott his pack ran away. Pft they act so tough!

Elvera looked uneasy and looked down. "Even Pietro?" She asked, her Sokovian accent in full swing. It was pretty booming to honest.

Alekqa smiled a little. "Even speedy." She hugged elvera. Me and Benny looked at each other and gave each other a high-five.

I then hugged him.and he was taken back but hugged back.

Time skip
We got back at mikealson Manor and we entered just to be yelled at by the family and Mitch.

"You are stupid for going out there! Following that witch! And going after the human Was uncalled for! She lied!" Freya yelled.

Benny let go of my hand and marched over to his sister. I missed the warmth of my.hand but my cheesiness was soon cut off when Benny slapped his sister.

"Benny!" Kol yelled pulling Benny away from Freya. His fangs and bared at the girl and i stand there watching. To be honest I wasn't going to get involved with this drama.

I just like watching it though.

Mitch came in between them and tried to calm both down. "Oh shut it Mitch before I kill you again" Freya snapped. Benny growled and raced at Freya grabbing her and digged his fangs into her arm.

Freya cried out and klaus ripped him away. Benny looked livid but mitch neck started twisting in weird ways.

"You ok mitch?" Rebekah asked. The ex ghost rider whacked her chest making Her fly back. He knelt down holding his head.

Freya stops up her arm bleeding like crazy and whispered woulds and Mitch was screaming out in pain. Benny's angered expression turned concerned as he rushed to mitch and knees down beside him.

Mitch was muttering things tha ti couldn't hear, and I was about to go but Alekqa caught my arm stopping me.

Mitch had tears falling out of his eyes. "Get he rout of my head..." He mumbled and then let out a scream of pain.

"What do you mean Mitch?" Benny asked. A blue aura covered mitchs Iris on his eyes then they went back to brown.

"Freya.... she's in my head!" He yelled. I then started to notice a spark ignite on Mitch's hand and it started swallowing his arms in flames along with his legs.

Benny started tearing up to as he lay mitch down. Back on the wooden flooring. Klaus, kol and Elijah yelled at Freya to stop but she just smirked.

Mitch then handed Benny a vial of a red liquid with his arm that soon was now ingulfed in flames.

"I love you ben"