Trackstar

StilesStilinski POV
I watched the skies turn light blue from their light pink orange color. "You ok?" I snap out of it to look at Peter. He was holding onto the Subway Bar handles.

All seats were filled and Aunt May didn't let me take Ronda. "When's our stop?" I asked the boy. He shakes his brown curls out of his head and checked his phone.

"In about 1 mile." He answered. "Ronda is way faster" I grumbled out. Peter smiled and patted my back.

"Sorry about Aunt May. She's just worried about safety." I smiled at the boy. We rode the subway till it was our stop. We got off at the School stop and I saw a Cowboy Hat in the crowd getting off at the other end of the train.

"Is that Ally?" I asked. Peter hummed with a nod. We walked down the stairs to meet up with Ally.

We walked till a black car nearly ran me over. "Happy you idiot! You Nearly ran over Stiles!" A voice shrieked from inside the car. The door swung open to reveal a well weighted man and elvera.

"Well sorry! Hat kid looks like a crooked road cone!" 'Happy' yelled. "You not even supposed to hit road cones!" She whispered harshly getting out the car, shutting the door.

The car drove off and Elvera sighed looking at us. "Sorry about Happy. He's always grumpy" she smiled. So a guy named Happy isn't very happy?

"Where's Benny?" I asked. "He comes on the bus. Always late cause the driver often on his medication" Ally explained.

Elvera started coughing. "Drugs" she days in the middle causing us to laugh a little. "So what's your first period Road cone?" Peter teased.

I gave him a playful glare. "English first. Chemistry second. History third. Interval. Robotics. Lunch..... PE" i explained. Ally smiled and punched my arm making me groan.

"We all got PE at the same time! How cool!" She cheered. We all hear a screech of wheels and a honking of a horn so we turn around to see a bright yellow bus.

We step away from the foot path and onto the grass. Thank God we did that because the bus parked right in front of the path causing the bus front to cover the foot path.

"Albert your crazy!" A old lady called out. Her blue tight skirt made it hard to walk in her high heels. Teachers and their weird clothing styles.

We see students race off the bus as Benny got shoved off by some olive skinned boy. "Watch your hand flash. They're probably covered in germs of your girlfriends" Benny Sassed as he walked away.

"Who was that?" I asked. Benny's iritated look told me that he hated that kid. "That's flash. He bullies almost everyone in this group well  except for the girls" Ally sighed.

"It's not our fault we're hot and nerdy too" elvera says blankly. Ally whips out her hand in a high five and elvera hit it.

I smiled at the girls as they held hands and skipped into the School merrily. "I never knew someone would be so excited about school" Benny muttered causing me to scoff out a laugh.

PE Class
As I walked out the Changing rooms and into he Gym I immediately see everyone in there PE uniform. All I had was a blue shirt and Shorts.

It did match but I didn't have a logo or anything. I sat down next to Benny or was chatting away with Ally Anne.

"Today we will be going outside and running across the trackfill-" the poor teacher was immediately cut off by groans and complaints from students.

I heard a clapping from below to see Elvera excited. "Oh get your Asses together go outside you Pussy's!" The Man yelled. Honestly reminds me of coach.

Kinda looks like him too...

We all walked out side to see the Red clay tracks and I mentally groaned. I saw Elvera and Benny stretching while we waiting for everyone to catch up.

"Why are you guys stretching?" I asked confused. "Don't tell me you guys are actually in doing this" Benny laughed at me. His British accent made the laugh sound so adorable.

Wait no Stiles.... Your into Girls. Girls like Lydia...

"Stiles your looking at the most fastest people in the School. Their whole life revolves around running and beating people." Peter remarks.

Elvera sticks her tongue out at him as she lifts her leg up near her face.

"Alrigut girls line up!" The Gym teacher yelled. I don't even know his name. "Hold my hat boys" Ally yelled out throwing her at at Peter's face.

I catch the hat before it hit Peter's face. "Nice catch" a boy said from beside Peter. "It was a good throw on Ally's part." I admitted.

"Stop being humble" Peter Teased and folded his arms as he leaned back on the bleachers. "Alright girls! On your marks!" The girls get in position.

"Get ready!" The girls bottoms poked up in the air making most boys whistle. I looked at them in disgust. The teacher looked unphased and bellowed the last word.

"GO!"

The girls went off. Elvera was fast as she past all girls. Ally kept up with her but was still behind.

I saw the muscles flex of elvera's legs and arms. Her hair wracking wildly in the wind. She ran across the whole track and got back first.

Benny cheered and they did a hand shake. It was normal handshake them they bumped hips together then dropped on their knees. It kinda looked like they were stripper dancers.

Not that I would know what they looked like.

Ally came in smiling. I got up and gave her, her Cowboy Hat. She gave me a thank you slap and placed back on her hat.

"Boys! Gather round!" The teacher yelled. I sighed and followed Peter and Benny to the track line.

We got positions and The Gym Teacher called the same calls as the girls. "GO!" He boomed and we all took off.

Benny took the lead with Peter and two boys following. I decided I should keep up so speed up.

Adrenaline was on my side as I overthrow the two boys and tied with Peter. We made it to the finish with Benny who had made it first.

He turned to us two and smiled. "Seems like I have competition" He Teased. I smirked. His pink lips curled into a cheeky smile, showing his pearly white teeth.

"What can I say? I'm a runner"