Vampires

Third person
Benny rushed back to the camp site to see aleqa tied up in silver metal and Elena Lifting Elvera off the ground.

Elena was about to bite elvera when benng crashed into her making her fall back. Stefan came running in and was about to punch Benny but the blonde used his Chi blocking method and punched one of Stefan's power muscles.

Which was one of his arms. Stefan's arm went limp as he stared at Benny. "Benjamin?" Stefan asked. Benny scowled.

"You know I don't like that name Salvatore"  Benny growled. Stefan smiled and held our his hand for Benny to shake. The blonde shook his hand while alekqa and Elvera looked annoyed.

"So your buddy buddies with the people trying to murder us?" Alekqa asked. Bsnnt gave her a innocent Smile.

Elvera rubbed her neck and grabbed her bow. "Got a nasty grip on you lady. I haven't been choked like that since Natasha Training" Elvera spoke lightly.

"Nasty training then" Katherine said coming our of nowhere. The Mystic Falls group got into attack mode, while the others remain calm.

"Are they always this alarmed?" Alekqa asked, pointing to the group. Benny nodded. "Guys it's Okay. She won't hurt you. She's just helping me with few things" Benny tried to reason.

The vampires and two Witches did not back down so Benny pushed them back with arms stretched out.

"How about we deal at this in the morning? The grill?" Bennt asked. The vampires and Witches nodded and started walking away.

"Wait! Bubba!" Elvera yelled. The olive skinned girl turned around to see her old friend. (If you couldn't see the face claim from the last chapter, her actor is China Anne McClain)

The two girls hugged causing the group to be confused. "How the fuck do you two know each other?" Damon asked. Bubba smirked.

"Well Damon, El here has been helping me find my coven sisters. She works for a security Supernatural company" Bubba said.

Elvera's face scrunched up at the description of the organization she worked at. "So you know about werewolves and that?" Elena asked.

Alekqa rolled her eyes. "Do you think we would be here talking to you if we didn't?" She asked sarcastically.

Elena rolled her eyes too and Benny immediately sniffed the tension in the air. "Ol bed time. All of you." He commanded.

"You're not the boss of us Mikealson" Damon Called out but one death glare from Beny sent him dragging Bubba and Bonnie out the woods.

Stefan and Elena left and The girls and Benny were left in peace. Elvera was practicing her aim at a tree with her bow and arrows while alekqa was cooking up so Sausages on the Fire grill.

"Where's  Pale boy?" Katherine asked looking around. Bennt glared at her. "He's out right now. Ghost rider business" he muttered. She nodded.

"So we gonna ignore the fact that miss Human over there nearly turned into Miss dead" Katherine asked.

"Aee you trying to make conversations because the ones your making are very uncomfortable" Alekqa Commented. She felt like Katherine was prying information off them for something.

"What I'm bored!?" She yelled. Benny's stomach gurgled and he held it tighter. "You ok blondie?" Alekqa asked.

"I'm hungry" benny mumbled. He then looked at elvera. Her neck was out for everyone and to him it looked so delicious.

Katherine took this as an indication that he was hungry for blood. Human blood. And the closet Human here was Elvera.

He stood up abruptly and strided towards elvera. Elvera turned around pointing the arrow at him from hearing his sudden mumble.

She's worked with a lot of vampires to know an indication of Blood lust. Benny's eyes went black and veins popped out of his face.

Alekqa got alarmed and grabbed the pan beside her and held it in her hands.

"I can smell your fear human" Benny low growl made elvera fear heighten. She won't she was scared but boy she wanted to cry.

"Benny don't you dare" Katherine said standing up. She didn't know why but she felt a strong urge to protect this Twiddling human.

"Come on Kat. One little bite. Benng seethed through his teeth.

Alekqa came up behind him and was about to hit him in the head with the pan but Benny turned around grabbing the pan and throwing it at a tree, the handle impeded in the wood.

He stared his teeth at alekqa but she didn't flinch. He turned back to elvera to see Katherine infront of Her. He grew angrier.

"ONE BITE"

On the other side of the world in Tokyo Japan, Stiles ripped the head of the man and it burnt to ash. His head snapped up when he felt something happening in Mystic Falls.

Stiles grew scared, well the Stiles that's inside of the ghost rider. The flame skull man drove his motorcycle over waters and into the States.

He headed towards Mystic Falls just for the feeling to gain stronger. It was like the fire calls he gets when theirs a man he has to kill but this one was different.

Katherine kept her guard but Benny whacked her over the head and that raged her up. Her eyes and veins went black and her and Benny growled at each other.

Katherine took the first swing and clawed at Benny but the boy just smirked as he pushed her to a tree.

Elvera watched in fear and crawled to a bush. Memories flooded back from when she was AR Hydra. Fear was was remain emotion but anger built up in her and she grabbed one of her arrows and aimed it at Benny.

Just as he was going to attack Katherine more elvera notched the arrow. Before Benny could turn around and grab it, a hand already did.

El and alekqa looked in surprise to see The ghost rider standing there. The arrow was swallowed up by a flame set by The rider himself.

He ripped Benny off Katherine and threw him tot he ground. Benny was about to attack the person when he saw the rider.

But his blood lust grew and Elvera's scent was still hovering around. He turned and looked directly at her. Her eyes widen and he vamp speeds toward her and grabbed her neck.

Elvera kicked and slapped. Her eyes tearing up. Stiles stood there and whipped out his chains and hooked Benny around the legs and dragged him way from elvera.

Benny struggled and reached out for her and and gripped it making her fall over. He was about to bit ever but she grabbed a arrow and dug it into his arm.

He hissed in pain and let go of elvera ankle. She kicked him in the head only to make him hiss more.

Stiles hauled him up to him and grabbed dhis head so Benny wasn't able to move. "I'm so sorry benny" Stiles spoke through the rider.

Benny's eyes went back to normal and everyone realized except for Stiles. "Stiles n-" but Alekqa was cut off by Stiles snapping the neck of his boyfriend without any control.

The vampore went limp and fell to the floor unmoving. His body started flaking away and elvera watched in tears while alekqa just looked at him in shock.

Katherine saw the girls upset and she knew she hated emotional people scenes so she decided to fled.

She knew Benny wasn't dead but he certainly was awake. And she knew exactly where he was.

But is she going to tell them?

No.

Why?

Because the Mikealsons what nothing to do with Benny's little friends...