Maybe Something More

Zayn groaned as he got up, rubbing his sore neck and wondered why in the hell he ever thought it was a good idea to fall asleep on his and Niall's crappy orange sofa. Oh yeah, that's right, because he was a lazy-ass punk with the flu.

"You feelin' any better yet, Z?" A soft, kind voice with an Irish lilt asked. Zayn watched as his flatmate, Niall, peeked his little blonde head out from the doorway. He let out an exaggerated moan in response, letting his head fall back onto the arm of the couch.

"I'll take that as a no then. I was just going for groceries, shall I get you some soup or tea?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, that would be great actually, thank you sweets." Even though they weren't dating (yet), Zayn often called Niall little pet names like "sweets", "dear", and "love". he even accidentally called their old, widowed landlady, Mrs. Hudson, "bebs" one time!

Zayn remembered when he was first looking for a flatmate and was utterly surprised when a bookish, shy, bespectacled, Irish,blonde boy named Niall Horan showed up at the door. Surprisingly, Niall didn't stare at all at Zayn's multiple piercings, tattoos, and jewelery when he first saw him, but instead walked tight inside, nodded his head and said "I'll take it!" They were as different from each other as their neighbours that lived next door in 221B, yet it seemed as if they were made for each other. It was odd if you really thought about it. First you have Niall, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, short, sweet, Irish, 17 year old guy who loves life (and cock). Then you have Zayn, a tall 19 year old with dark eyes and even darker hair, who loves leather jackets, his Harley, tattoos and art. Strangely enough, they clicked, like yin and yang, as Zayn might say. 

-

Niall returned around an hour later, a few bags in each hand. "I'm back! I'll start your tea and things, just give me a minute..." Zayn groaned again and flicked through channels on the TV before turning it off and scrolling through his Tumblr for a few minutes.

Niall popped in a little while later, carefully balancing a bowl of chicken soup in one hand and a cuppa in the other. "Everything's done! Do you need anything else?" Zayn waited a few momwnts before pulling out his sad puppy face on Niall, something he knew he couldn't resist.

"Feed me?"

"Oh. My. God." Niall walked over anyway, knowing he'd cave in. He straddled Zayn's waist (his personal space bubble had been popped long ago), grabbed the bowl and tuened around onlyto be met by Zayn's nose not even five centimetres away from his own. Whoa. It seemed like the world was suddenly going in slow motion now. Sure, they were close, but they were never this close! Zayn gulped and leaned forward a little, taking the items from Niall's hands and setting them on the nearby coffee table instead. 

"Zayn..." Niall started. he looked unsure, but he didn't look like he wanted to back away either. Slowly but surely, Zayn closed the gap between them and gently pressed a kiss to his best friend's sweet lips. Niall kissed back, not quite sure what he was doing kissing his best mate. 

Well, whatever this was, he just hoped Mrs. Hudson didn't walk in on them.

-

Somehow, someway, Niall ended up in the older's bed (they shared most nights anyway, so it didn't really matter) with a shirtless Zayn on top of him, leaving marks all over him. Zayn's new favorite place was the inside of Niall's thighs; he loved it when Niall whimpered because of the stubble-burn. Zayn moved up some, leaving scattered lovebites on Niall's hips and lower belly, then started up towards his chest. Niall practically mewled when he felt Zayn's mouth on his nipples and let out a loud moan when Zayn sucked a nice, big hickey on his jaw, right where everybody could see it.

-

Well, lt's just say that Zayn got to suck more than just Niall's neck that night!

-

this sounded so much better in my head im sorry

27.03.15