Little Prince

Stretching, Niall got up from his and Zayn's shared king-sized bed and padded across the wood floor, rubbing his womb. Quickly walking down the flight of stairs, which he wasn't suppposed to any way but God only knows that he doesn't listen to anyone apart from Zayn and his mother, he made his way to the coffepot and the cabinet full of mugs. He sleepily grabbed two, knowing the his husband of three-and-a-half years would be waking up soon and would be wanting some coffee, a kiss, and a long hug.

As soon as he put the cup under the spout, Niall could feel two strong arms wrap around his belly, with the hands resting right on top of each other over his bellybutton.

"You're awake early." Zayn said, groggily.

"So are you." Niall chirped.

"Touché. Kiss me." he smirked. 

Niall slowly turned around and smiled, putting his small hands on Zayn's cheeks and pulled his head down, smashing their lips together, the only thing in their way being Niall's pregnant belly. 

It didn't surprise Niall as much as it used to that Zayn had no shirt on, in fact he liked it much better that way.

"Do I ever tell you how much I Love You?" Zayn questioned with a loving grin on his face.

"All the time." Niall responded.

"Well it's true. And don't forget it."

"With as much as you remind me, I don't think that I'll be able to."

The constant beep beep beep of the coffee maker disrupted the silence, but neither cared about the racket, because as soon as it started, Zayn was there to turn it off and start putting the cream and sugar in Niall's just the way he liked it.

The Bradford native was a good amount taller than his partner was-and probably ever will be-so it was easy for him to reach over his shoulder to make his drink without releasing him.

"Zayn!" Niall gasped, and at the speed of light grabbed his hands and placed them on the left side side of his belly.

Zayn's smile was the biggest Niall has seen in the past two days; whenever he was smiling or just plain happy, this sense of warmth would wash over Niall's entire body, just because the man he loved was okay.

"It's nice to hear from you again, little one. We were worried about you." It was true, their son had given them quite a scare a few days before when neither had felt him move around for a while.

Zayn lifted his eyes off of Niall's middle and rested them on his lips. The Irish boy knew what he wanted without even having to think about it twice. He leaned up on his tippy toes and put his hands on Zayn's chest for support as the other wrapped his strong arms around his waist, slightly bending his knees so that he could kiss him properly.

"I'm so happy." he breathed out.

"I know." Niall exclaimed, looking into Zayn's excited eyes.

"Ready babe?" Zayn asked, hinting at both the big day they had ahead of them and the baby's arrival in five months.

"As I'll ever be." 

------------

Everything had been set in place. All they needed was the guests. Today just so happened to be the first game of the 2014 FIFA World Cup. They had invited everyone that they knew like family, friends, neighbors, and even some coworkers. (The last ones were just out of politeness). Now it wasn't that Niall didn't like football, because he did, it's just that soon after he got pregnant he couldn't play the game anymore, and about the only thing he could do was go to Louis' games and cheer him on with his mates on the sidelines.