L o v e In The Kitchen - Part I

"Daddy? Do you have to go?" Tala asked, pouting slightly. 

"Yes, beti," Zayn responded. "Niall will be over soon to watch you, though." Zayn crouched down to his  little daughter's height before asking, "Do you remember Niall? He lives down the street."

Tala fingered the edge of her purple tutu and nodded. Then she shuffled closer and motioned for Zayn to pick her up. 

"I'll only be gone for a few hours, sweet pea, you'll be alright!" Zayn tried to reassure her. "You'll have fun with Niall, right?"

"Yeah!" Tala perked up. Zayn coloured with his daughter and watched cartoons with her for a few minutes until the doorbell rang. Zayn gently moved the little girl off of his lap and went to the door to answer it. He opened the door to reveal Niall, his young, college-aged neighbour. Niall was dressed in a ripped black band tank and super tight skinny jeans, and his favourite Ray-Bans sunglasses were perched atop his (for now) lilac-coloured hair. 

"Hey, Niall!" Zayn greeted him with a handshake and a bro-hug. "Tala's in the living room colouring if you wanna come in!"  He stepped aside to let Niall in and also take in all of the boy's tattoos and piercings. Normally, now that Zayn was a single father (a very protective one at that), he wouldn't let practically anyone near his daughter, let alone some inked-up punk, but Niall was...well...there was something different about him. 

"Here," Zayn said, handing Niall a few pounds. "For pizza or summat. I should be home before seven, but just in case."

"Zayn, you don't have to do that! I've got money of my own!" Niall laughed and gently pushed Zayn's hand away. 

"Then take it as babysitting money," Zayn complied. "She can be a handful; I can't let you walk away with nothing!"

"Oh, alright!" Niall said simply and turned away, a little grin on his lip-ringed mouth.

"Niall!" Zayn heard Tala exclaim from the couch.

"Tala!" Niall shouted, just as loud and high-pitched. The little girl jumped up into Niall's awaiting arms for a hug and giggled when Niall (purposely) messed up their secret handshake. Zayn quickly ran up to his room to grab his jacket and slip on his Adidas shoes before Tala noticed, but of course it was too late. 

"Dad? Are you leaving now?" Tala  frowned and wiggled out of Niall's grip. 

"Yeah, I am, Tal." Zayn sighed. Tala had him wrapped around her little finger, and it broke his heart to see her sad. 

"I Love You, Daddy." She said, only loud enough for him to hear. 

"I Love You, too, Little Star." Zayn kissed the top her head, and with that, he left. Zayn smirked as he closed the door behind him

Of fucking course Niall had been staring at his butt the whole time.

-

Zayn returned a few hours later from his doctor's appointment, grocery bags in each hand. He unlocked the door and opened it, only to find his house as if a tornado had run through it.

"Oh, fuck me." He muttered under his breath, running one of his hands over his now very short hair.

"My pleasure." A gravelly voice came from the couch in the living room, making Zayn nearly jump out his skin it had scared him so much. He looked over and saw Niall laying on the sofa, a sleeping Tala on top of him. 

"Shit, Niall! You scared me!" Zayn exclaimed, setting the bags down and clutching his chest.

Niall laughed. "Sorry about the mess, Zayners. Meant to clean it up before you got home, but, y'know..." He gestured to the to the sleeping toddler on his chest. Ever so gently, Niall shifted Tala off of himself and onto the sofa cushions, covering her with a blanket that was laying across the back of it. He walked over to where Zayn was standing and picked up the grocery bags, following the other into the kitchen. After the groceries had been put away into their respectful places, Zayn started to turn the stove on for dinner. Niall plugged his iPod into Zayn's docking station and turned on some slow R&B song.

"Didn't know you liked this kind of music." Zayn raised one of his eyebrows. 

"Well, I'm just full of surprises, aren't I?" Niall shrugged smugly. Zayn laughed quietly and turned away to stir some sauce for the pasta. 

"Stay for supper?" he suggested. 

"If you want." Niall replied. At some point, he had slipped on one of Zayn's hoodies, which was a little big for the Irish boy. The hem of the sweatshirt came midway down to Niall's little bubble butt, not that Zayn was looking or anything.

"Of course I want you to, Tala would love it if you stayed to eat." Zayn replied, answering more himself than his daughter. 

"Alright." Niall agreed. He moved closer to Zayn and licked his lips. All of a sudden, Zayn's hands were on Niall's biceps as the other held onto Zayn's slim waist, noses merely centimetres apart. Niall could feel Zayn's hot breath on his lips, panting a little as he waited for the blonde boy to make another move. Finally, Niall closed the gap between them, immediately moving his tongue into Zayn's mouth. Zayn moaned quietly and started to nibble on Niall's bottom lip, sucking on his shiny lip ring, making it the other's turn to moan in pleasure. Niall pulled Zayn closer and moved his hands down further to Zayn's bum, gripping it firmly and massaging it a little in his large hands. Zayn made a noise of satisfaction as he fisted Niall's shirt. Both of them stopped for air, resting their foreheads against each other's.

"That was fun." Niall joked softly.

"Again?" Zayn asked eagerly, moving one of his hands up to cup Niall's cheek, the other moving to grip the back of his neck to bring him in for another deeper kiss.

"Again." Niall happily agreed. 

But of course, just as they were about to dive back in, Tala appeared, rubbing her sleepy brown eyes.

"Daddy? Niall? What are you doing?"

-

13.07.15