All The Love

btw you should watch the video at the top. it goes with story kinda

"Daddy? When's the fit doctor coming again?" Niall's four-and-a-half year old daughter asked adorably.

"Fit doctor? Which one, love? Doctor Liam or Doctor Zayn?" Niall smiled, as they both agreed that most of the doctors at the Children's Hospital were quite fit.

"The one with the black hair, Dad!" She said, ironically motioning to her bandana-covered bald head.

"Doctor Zayn?" Niall chuckled.

"Yeah, him! When's he coming again?"

"I don't know-" Niall was cut off by another voice this time, this one thicker and deeper.

"Doctor Zayn!" Christy exclaimed with glee. "You came!"

"I'll always come back to my favourite patient!" He shouted back, equally as loud. Niall practically loved the man because he made Christy happy in these dark times, and Niall could not be any more grateful because of that. Christy had developed Stage IV Lung Cancer just a year ago; Niall was told that there was a very slim chance of survival for someone as young as she was. But then Dr. Zayn came along, making everyday brighter for his little girl.

"Hey," Niall said to him. "Thanks for comin'." He stood up from the hard plastic chair to give the man a handshake, but was pulled into a tight hug. 'That was unusual,' Niall thought.

"How're you feelin' today, Christy?" Zayn asked, a normal protocol for any patient.

"Better now that you're here..." She replied shyly. She obviously had a bit of a crush on him; the blush on her cheeks gave it away.

"Oh, stop," Zayn replied. "Look at me, I'm a blushing mess now!" Zayn and Christy continued talking for a few more minutes, Niall sometimes joining the conversation. Then, Christy eyed the needle in Zayn's lab coat pocket. "Do I have to?" She asked quietly. This was always the worst part of the day for both Niall and his daughter.

"Only if you want to get better, sweetheart." Zayn replied as calmly as he could, as he knew that getting shots was always scary for little kids like her. Christy looked desperately over at Niall.

"I'll be right here, bug, I've got you." Niall said, standing up so he could sit on her big bed. He quickly cleared off the My Little Pony colouring books and markers to sit down and take hold of her tiny, pale, frail hand.

"Ready?" Zayn asked, more to Niall than anybody else, knowing that the hated seeing his daughter in any bit of pain. Niall just nodded his head.

"Yeah, I guess." Christy said nervously. Zayn uncapped the needle, put the medicine in, and shook it up a little before he and Christy let long ,wolf-like howls come out of their mouths as he plunged the needle in her skin. This was something they always did because it distracted the little girl from the pain. By the end, they were all laughing at their silly antics, Christy nearly doubled over in laughter. Niall appreciated what Zayn was doing so much; he made giving out shots easier and funnier just so Niall didn't have to see his precious Christy cry.