L o v e In The Kitchen Part II

warning: horrendously written smut ahead! if you don't wanna read it...well...then...I guess just don't

It was a few months later when Zayn had called up Niall again to watch Tala.

Zayn returned from a lunch date with his mother, whom he hadn't seen since last year, due to their differing schedules. She was a major part of Zayn's life, and he missed her dearly. He would've taken Tala with, but he just wanted some time alone with his mom. Speaking of Tala, she attacked his legs as soon as he opened the door.

"Daddy!"

"Hey, baby!" He said as he picked her up, even though she was slightly chubby for a four year old. "Hey, Ni." Zayn added after seeing the other blonde-haired boy. Niall had been hanging around Zayn and Tala a lot more often, more for his and Zayn's own amusement than Tala's. Ever since that kiss about four months back, both Zayn and Niall had started pining for each other, oblivious about how mutual the feeling was.

"Hi, Z," Zayn invited Niall in for a hug (they had become very close as of recently). "Tal and I were just playing a game of footie. Wanna join?" Even though he wasn't very good at football at all, Zayn was still willing to play for shits and giggles, even if he did end up getting beaten horribly in the end.

"Yeah, sure." Zayn agreed, not so subtly watching Niall's butt as he walked away.

-

Zayn did end up getting beaten, but not as terribly as he had expected. He eyed Niall suspiciously as the other boy whispered in his daughter's ear, making her cover her mouth as she giggled. Suddenly, she made a strange noise and ran full-speed ahead towards Zayn, tackling him to the ground with an unexpected amount of force.

"I've got him, Niall! Now!" Zayn grunted as Niall landed on top of him, never really thinking about the position that they were in. He tried to wiggle out of Niall's strong grip, but to no avail. Tala laughed at him from the sidelines as she saw his eyes widen in terror.

"No. Niall. You know I'm ticklish." Zayn may not have looked like it, but he was very ticklish.

"Exactly!" Niall said. And with that, the dreaded tickling began.

-

After a long day, Zayn (and Niall too) had finally gotten Tala to fall asleep.

"Finally." Zayn sighed in relief. Niall hummed in agreement and moved out of the way so Zayn could close her bedroom door. Zayn pulled out his phone and shook his head slightly in disappointment as he saw how late it was.

"Well, I guess I should be headed home..." Niall admitted, furrowing his eyebrows and frowning.

"You should stay here," Zayn said, moving a little closer. "It's getting pretty late." Niall looked a little unsure. "I have a spare bedroom you could use, if you wanted."

"Um, sure." The worried look on Niall's face lifted, and Zayn watched as he worried his lip ring in between his teeth. Zayn stepped closer to Niall, who was leaning against the wall.

"Zayn..." Niall whimpered. Zayn followed his gaze down to his tight trousers, where he found Niall half-hard. All of Zayn's self-control flew out the window right then as he pushed himself up against Niall, attacking his mouth. Zayn took his wrists in one hand and pinned them up above Niall's head.

"God, Z!" Niall moaned sinfully.

"My room. Now." Zayn growled. Niall nodded his head eagerly and took Zayn's hand in his own.

"Lead the way." Niall winked and smirked when he felt Zayn slap his bum.

-

Zayn gently pushed Niall back on the bed before taking his shirt off, revealing his lovely abs that he had worked so hard for. Niall whimpered at the sight before taking his own shirt off hastily and flinging it halfway across the room. Zayn crawled on top of Niall and resumed kissing him like there was no tomorrow, rubbing his tan palms all up and down Niall's sides. Niall's large hands roamed across Zayn's back, even going so far as to massage Zayn's cute little butt. The darker haired man groaned in appreciation before moving to undo Niall's pants. He looked up at Niall for permission, and with a quick nod of agreement, Niall's pants had joined his shirt in record time. Zayn took a second to admire Niall's clothed cock before nosing along the outline of it. He moved his head down to kiss the soft, less-hairy inside of Niall's thigh, leaving two nice little hickeys on each leg.

"Ugh! C'mon, Zayn! Don't tease!" Niall whined.

"Patience is a virtue, m'dear." Zayn chuckled softly as he slid his fingers into the waistband of Niall's briefs. He then brought Niall's leaking cock out from his undies and rubbed his thumb over the slit. Niall let out a load moan as he tried to shimmy his underwear off his legs, and whined when he couldn't.

"Help me!" He pleaded. Zayn abandoned his post, pulled them down his legs and off his feet before returning back to his station.

"Oh Shit, Zayn!" Niall cried. By now his member was fully erect, angry red, and leaking pre-come all over. Zayn only smiled before helping himself to Niall, making the other practically scream in pleasure. Zayn hummed around Niall's cock and began to deep-throat him. Niall's hands moved to Zayn's shoulders and squeezed them, since there was practically no hair for him to grab. His hips bucked up; Zayn could feel Niall's tip against the back of his throat. Soon enough, Niall was coming and an appreciative Zayn swallowed without question.

"Was that good?" Zayn asked rather hoarsely as he licked some seed from the corner of his mouth.

"I guess I could say that you blew  me away!" Niall quipped. Zayn rolled his eyes playfully but laughed along anyways.

"Be my boyfriend?" Zayn asked after a particularly long kiss.

"If you keep that up, definitely!"

-

21.07.15