My Own Romeo

Niall Loves Zayn. Really, he does.

-

Loves the way his fingers turn black from the charcoal he uses in his drawings.

-

Loves the way his toes curl up just before he awakes.

-

Loves the way he cares so much for his family.

-

Loves the way the colours contrast when he slides his pale fingers into Zayn's own slender, tan ones.

-

Loves the way Zayn and the fans compare them to the Sun and Moon.

-

Loves how he runs like a little awkward kangaroo buts walks so gracefully.

-

Loves the way Zayn loves Johann Sebastian Bach and how he loves Chris Brown all in one.

-

Loves the way he cries, even if it is ugly and angry.

-

Loves the way Zayn sleeps, all cuddled up to Niall's side like they were made to be, like he'll never let go.

-

Loves how his eyebrows knit together and his perfect, pink mouth forms an 'O' shape when Niall thrusts into him like it was his fucking job.

-

Loves the way he gets angry.

-

Loves the way he loves the old record player and his grandparents' vinyls.

-

Loves how Zayn loves to travel, but loves to be home all the same.

-

Loves the way the tattoos look against his skin.

-

Loves the way how Zayn stays up late up into the night always writing, always thinking.

-

Loves the way Zayn kisses him when he's annoyed, sad, angry, lost, or just needs someone to listen.

-

Loves the way he writes songs, the sound of his voice on paper.

-

Loves the way his tongue and teeth work to create those beautiful noises both in bed, and out of it.

-

Loves the way he dreams, the way his nose whistles a little in his sleep.

-

Loves his long eyelashes, which protect his beautiful eyes from this sick, cruel world.

-

Loves the way his heart beats, strong and steady, even in the darkest of times.

-

Loves his nails which leave magnificent, angry, red scratches on his back.

-

Loves how Zayn loves ice cream in the heart of winter.

-

Loves the gentle slope of his nose, the rise of his shoulders, the sharpness of his jaw.

-

Loves how Zayn plays footsie with him under the table.

-

Loves how Zayn knows how good-looking he is, but still asks Niall if he looks alright.

-

And out of everything, he loves the way Zayn looks when he's truly happy, because he thinks that such a beautiful boy deserves everything in good in this world.

-

07.04.15