Chapter 1: So I died.... again

Elian pov

The shouting echoed through the house, the sound of glass shattering and banging against the wall joined in like a band. for fucks sake! can't they shut it for five minutes? I get it! I'm a burden but geez... I did offer them a chance to watch TVD with me like 20 times, they didn't have to fucking beat me up for it.   

I grumbled under my breath as I watched The vampire diaries on my computer. It's 9 pm at the  moment and I sat huddled in a blanket, bruises litter my body. But hey, that shit happens y'know? 

"oh my fucking god Elena, you lucky Doppel-bitch" I squealed. "oh my Hubba-bubba Jesus would you look at that fine specimen of a man right there"

yeah, I've lived 26 lives, so what? you'd expect me to mature during that time but some things just cant be denied... like my man Elijah looking like a scrumptious piece of meat AND sniffing Elena. As weird as that sounds, he looks Hella hot doing it.

"ELIAN!!!!!!!!!,"  

And there goes my hope for a peaceful night, I jump out of bead as fast as any 17 year old could and ran downstairs, my feet tapping on each wooden step.

"yes ma'am?" I had reached the bottom to see a common sight if you lived in this household.

Janet stood there, her eyes red from what should be tears but now seemed like anger, a nasty bruise on her face and her ponytail, messy and ripped apart. Daniel on the other hand had claw marks down his right cheek, possibly inflicted by Janet.

I shuffled forward, stupid I know... but I did... so deal with it.

It happened so fast and unexpectedly that even my martial arts was in vein, she had stabbed me with a large bread knife. I fell to the ground on my knees and groaned, the knife still wedged securely into my stomach. Blood spraying out, she glared down at me. I always wanted an iconic last word.

"Bitch"

and it all went black.

P.S-(sorry for the short chapter, but otherwise it would be too long lol)