Chapter 4: So the plot begins...

Valentina pov

It's the night before the first day of junior year. I'm laying on my bed, facing the ceiling, everything's ready, and I'm prepared. over the last week I made sure to burn Wickery bridge, wouldn't want my fav family dead now would I?

I also collected a bit of the white oak to bargain with Klaus if necessary. 

After a few visits to the boarding house, and befriending Zack. I had gotten him to lend me heaps of vervain. The doofus of a god hasn't come back to me yet. 

I now also have a huge collection of stakes, vervain darts, needles, bombs and other vampire hunter shit. I also have my own secret vervain garden.

I altered my clothes and combat boots so I could hide knives and stakes in them, would come in handy when Damon Salvawhore arrives.

Now the best bit of the day-  I managed to be one of the most prominent members in the scooby gang. I literally befriended everyone in a week with my amazingness. Even season one doofus Tyler.

I smile to myself with satisfaction. Tomorrow the plot will begin and I may be able to meet Edward Cullen 2.0.

And with that wonderful thought I drift off to sleep.

Valentina's dreamscape

GASP 

I look around, I'm in a cell?

A small square room. I'm chained to the wall. The room is dimly lit by a single lightbulb hanging pathetically from the ceiling .  Blood splatter dotted the grey concrete walls. to my left a barred metal cell door. A small window on the right two meters of the ground, it's approximately the size of an A3 piece of paper. 

I look down at myself, I'm chained to the wall, both my arms and my legs, along with my neck.

I'm still in the clothes I slept in, a pair of shorts and a singlet. once white, now it's covered in blood, I'm covered in blood.

across the room I see a table covered in torture devices, Knives, pliers, whips, tazers..... vervain .... and wolfsbane?   

fuck... this is a dream. whew..... breath...... think.... c'mon brain, don't fail me now!

Am I in Augustine? no .... the tv show showed the cell's as a bit more open.

I Hear footsteps approach, immediately I close my eye's, act unconscious.

"this is the one? she's a pretty little thing" the first man, a closed voice which sent a chill down my spine. a man

"yeah, an abomination is what she is, we're planning to kill her tomorrow" also a man, probably in his 30s or 40s a bit nonchalant, probably not a perv, but hates supernatural? 

god I need to see their faces. 

"why don't you just do it now? I mean unless you want to keep her around and have some fun" The man says snickering. I clench my jaw as a calloused hand lifts up my face, stroking my cheek.

" she's incredibly powerful, part werewolf I presume. not really sure. she acts different. then there's also the magic, not like most witches either. along with that is her constant craving for blood, but the vervain doesn't seem to be affective. I'm thinking she could be an immortal like in those myths but, we ruled that out too"

They're talking about me?   fuck , I need to escape. I'll need to look into myself  later.

I hear the footsteps retreat and the metal clank of the barred door being closed behind me. I sigh.