Chapter 13: So much shit in one chap

"MARCYYYYY!!!" jumping up from her seat, Val runs and gives her brother figure a hug wich is returned bone crushingly with a chuckle.

" hey Tina, miss me?" rolling her eyes she hugs harder, earning looks from the people in the grill.

pulling back she looks at him, a smirk on her face. " of course you dummy, how's vina?"

The man chuckles and nods" she's been good, though we have to keep this short sis, got to head back but I came to give you this before heading back." Handing over a small box in her hand, he quickly places a kiss on her forehead and runs out of the grill, leaving a highly confused teenager behind.

Vals pov

ummmm . . . . .  wtf just happened?

looking down at the box, I open it with a click, revealing a pretty necklace and a note from Marcy.

hey V

sorry had to run, new Orleans problems, though I had to get this for my fav little sis since you keep attracting supernatural creatures.

please put this on to block the pheromones from you're wolf side

no boys 

luv ya

ummmm k?

This shit is getting to my head.

grabbing my smoothie, I head straight home deciding to hibernate for a few days.

.

.

.

.

Time skip

Sooo fuck this shit.

Vicky runs away from rehab, Damon turns Vicki, Vicki dies, RIP Vicky and whatever. Girl you had it coming.

Elena and Bonnie finds out about the supernatural and  me being A "Vampire". Strangely Bonnie and Elena take it extremely well . . . Probably cause I'm not Actually dead. OOOOOHHHH and highlight of the whole damn week . . . . . LEXI'S ALIVE plus we're super close!!!!! Damon ended up killing Ben instead.

Phew . . . . . and that's not all . . . 

Grams is alive since I explained the situation, the tomb vampires burned except that one nice one from the show, poor guy honestly, I think his name was harper?. Anna and her mom are currently still alive and well due to a wonderful contract with me, They are currently Living in mystic falls promising to eat and erase.  John also arrived yesterday. And that brings us to today, where I walk Around the Lockwood mansion for yet another Miserable Fucking Day, Hallelujah!!! 

I walk around the Lockwood mansion, groaning as I run my hand through my hair. The last week being the most tiring, Though my face show no signs. I was exhausted and the last thing I need is talk to Elena, but hey, if life went my way I would be compelling myself a good load and cruising around in a beachside jacuzzi in Hawaii . . . . . but no,
I Just had to witness a live drama that I no longer could give a shit about . . . . . . . . . Wonderful.