Chapter 11: Lets get some shit done.

heyya guys, 

sorry for the slow updates, between  exams and stuff, life's been hard lol. Plus my creativity is just dead this week.

Also. . . . . the chapters may be a tiiiiiinnnyy bit shorter. . . . . . deal with it.

luv ya. and enjoy lol.

(also this chapter doesn't have anything from the main plot, this is just Val befriending ghosts an stuff)

.

.

.

Val pov

After the founder's party, I had headed home. walking inside my room and plunking down onto my bed after saying goodnight to gram. Sleep overtaking me. 

Dreamscape

My eyes flutter open and I slowly groan, sitting up. I was sitting on an open grassy field, wearing a white flowy dress and flowers plated into my hair. standing up, I walk towards a distant figure, turned away from me, a woman.

her slightly curly blonde hair flowing out, but she seemed like she was in her 30-50s. 

Sensing my presence, she turns around. I freeze.

Esther

She smiles pleasantly at me, before walking up to me. "hello child"  her voice was like silk, Elegance radiated off her. 

I stutter, unable to find my words.

"h-hello miss", regaining my posture I smile back at her.

"it seems, that fate wanted us  to meet dear. Come", she holds her hand out to me gesturing me to sit sown beside her on the grass. I smile at her before sitting down next to her, looking out onto the grassy opening. 

Then it clicked.

I can talk her out of it!

"yes miss, seems we are fated to meet. Strangely right after I got the vision", she looks at me intrigued.

"and what did you see?" her voice was gentle and motherly, I internally scoff.

some mother

I smile, absentmindedly and begin to talk. This could go very right. . . . or very wrong.

"A vision, along with flooding memories of other dimensions. Supernatural creatures, witches and vampires. A voice spoke to me, like mother nature herself. she told me of the original vampires, the mother and father, their future as they are to be hurt by the witch called Esther,  their own mother" I turn to her, she looks stunned, her mouth hanging slightly open. 

I continue. "I was told to stop her, instead, re-join them, make a happy family. for what Esther did for her children, saved this world."

Regaining her composure, she looks at me, before asking. "how so?"

"the other worlds, without supernatural, and vampires included, turned out awful. with humans at the top of the food chain, they use, destroy and hurt nature. Animals species die, air and water, polluted to the brim." I pause. then continue on. "vampires are like pest control, keeping populations in check, but not killing off too many. they are one with nature now, and if they weren't meant to be. the originals would have never survived the turn into vampires. Nature wouldn't have allowed it, They have a natural enemy, werewolves who keep them in check.

Sure there are bad vampires, but there are plenty good. Just as there are humans bad and good. Vampires may sometimes kill humans, but so do humans. Sure they drink blood, but humans eat animals. Sure some may kill and torment others, but witches are no different, apart from the fact they are servants of nature. witches kill too, sometimes more than vampires. In the end, we are all the same. Most are prejudice against all vampires, but they just don't see," I sigh and turn to look at her.