Encounter with a creep - snippet and soulmate poll.

Author's note

Sooooo hoomans . . . .  IM BACK!!!!!!!

yes yes I know . . . . I'm a lazy ass bit#h who just can't bother updating but chill guys . . . .  before I start an official update, I have decided to put in Our main character's encounter with a creep.

His name was originally Charlie but I changed it to Nathan  . . . . . cause hey, why not?

also, no offence to any Nathans lol, at the bottom of this page will be a poll so you guys decide who should be soulmates and how many she has.

any ways enjoy the short snippet and i'll brobly update an official chapter in the coming weeks.

snippet of chapter-

"hello Nathan"

The creepy bastard grins, eyes glinting perversely as my little granny stood smiling, oblivious to the tension in the room as the guy pull away from her and step towards me, opening his arms for a hug. which I step into to avoid suspicion, his hand sliding down and slightly squeezing my ass.

Bro GET TF AWAY FROM ME

While still in the hold he responds.

"hello sweetheart, Beautiful as ever I see. fitting right into my arms"

I lean towards his ears as one hand grasps his bicep, digging my nails in, and I feel his blood drip as he flinches.

"I suggest you remove you're hand before you lose them darling.
Also get rid of the fucking boner poking me before I rip out you're balls and shove them down you're throat." with that I step back and speed walk into my room and closing the door. 

Lol that's it people . . . don't hate meee T-T

Anyways vote who you would like as Val's soulmate-

Damon Salvatore-

Stefan Salvatore-

Lorenzo St. john-

Elijah Mikaelson-

Klaus Mikaelson-

Kol Mikaelson-

Finn Mikaelson-

marcel Gerard-

mason Lockwood-

Haley Marshall/ Andrea lebonair-

Katherine pierce-

Kai parker-

Tyler Lockwood-

Matt Donovan- lol if you guys choose him . . . . I will cry.

any others you guys would like-

or-

Mikaelson brothers-

Salvatore's-

maybe both?-

Also if you guys decide either the Salvatore's or Mikaelson's, ill do another poll for you guys to decide if you want to add anyone else along with them -

Also you guys better vote, or i will literally be a lonely child having to decide on my own
(;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')