Chapter 8: Dinner party day

Val pov

Over the next day, a lot of shit happened. The comet and Vicki. I had visited her in the hospital a few times. But things went according to the OG timeline, inevitably. there was nothing I could do. Through many attempts, I Tried steering Caroline away from Damon, but I think Liz forgot to give her varvain. So now it's too late for that. And so my day was a complete and utter fail.

Apparently, my grandmother's boyfriend is moving in with us in the next two weeks. The memories from this body indicates that he is a creep and a perv, so I will have to find a safehouse to put my belongings in. I also plan on joining the volleyball and track team. As quick as I want to do it, I will have to hold off saving Enzo from Augustine. 

Apparently elementals can do spells, pretty much like any other witch, and with the help of extremely high level grimoires, sent by doofus god and his friends, I learnt how to make daylight rings, give aneurisms, bring people back from the dead with no side effects, tracking and locating spells too. I also learnt how to give vampires fertility, so they can make children.

Now that that day is over. Here begins the new one. to be precise.... the day of the dinner party which I really can't be bothered attending.

Time skip

I was standing near Tyler and matt. After the bonfire, we both agreed and apologized, though I never let him hear the end of how I whooped his ass. 

Tyler looks over spotting stelena walk by with their cringe but healthy romance.

"Look Elena and her new boyfriend," Tyler with a mocking smirk. god season one Tyler was such a dick, damn

"and what are they doing? oh, they're walking, walking, walking." 

"god ty, just leave them be, we can find a hotter, sexier girl for matt" I say with an eyeroll

Tyler looks at me up and down, "and who do you think fits that category? hmm?" "dunno, Venessa? she keeps eying your ass matt" I say, not looking up from my book. matt laughs. "there's nothing I can do guys, she made her choice."

Tyler rolls his eyes. Grabbing the ball from matt. "let her know she made the wrong one" 

God these idiots

"what are you doing?. Ty. Don't.  TYE don-" and before matt finishes, Tyler throws the ball at Stefan. I have to admit... Impeccable aim.

Edward on the other hand uses his Spidey senses catching it in one swift motion. That show off, 

I roll my eyes. Tyler is now shooting glares at him. I snicker. "damn Ty he sure showed you" I say smacking the back of his head playfully. Edward throws the ball back, this time it was heading for matt who stood there stunned. In one quick move I jump up and catch the ball, just before it hit matt's face. Everyone stood there staring at me, I shrugged, before shouting to Stefan. 

"WRONG DIRECTION DIPSHIT!!!!" , handing the ball to matt and heading to class.

.

.

.

During History, tanner rambles on, while Elena try's to convince Steffanie to join the football team. As the bell rings, tanner talks to me.

"hey, Ms Jacobson, that catch you did this morning was very impressive, If you weren't a girl, I would have asked for you to join the team", he smiled at me. In return, I smile back and give a nod. Before heading to my next class.