Chapter 16: More Katherine talk

I sat on the kitchen counter, a bag of Cheetos in hand, watching Stephan pace around and Damon standing there looking like he didn't try to make out with his brother's girlfriend. Elena went up to talk to Jer, and lets just say, she looks  . . . like Elena?

yeah, all of her 'oh no' faces are the same so . . .

Love Nina Dobrev tho, what a queen

"did she say what she wanted?"

"no" and Stefan keeps pacing while Damon huffs, turning to me. "Are you seriously going to just sit there and eat right now?" I simply huff and flip him off before replying. "you cant say much Damon, you're only response to any form of stress is bourbon"

Damon shrugs "touché" 

Before whispering out "that woman sure knows how to make an entrance" referring to Katherine

Stephan walks towards the two of us with his eyebrows raised in confusion and thought. "she said she fooled one of us, at least. What does that- what does that mean?"

rip Damon Salvatore
1839-2009
He was a dick

"she pretended to be Elena too when I showed up earlier" his eyes everting, in thought. Stefan just stared intensely. I just snickered quietly, enjoying the show as I threw another Cheeto into my mouth. Elena walks up to the three of us, returning from Jeremy's room. "guys, I told Jeremy *sigh*, I can't lie to him anymore, " I nod and jump of the kitchen counter with my bag of Cheetos, walking up to her and giving her a side hug , which se gladly returns. Stefan walks towards her with concern, "you alright?" 
"no! I'm not alright. I just thought that with all the tomb vampires gone that things would get better." I just give her a no-homo peck on the cheek and add "well that's what's going to happen when you date a hot immortal vampire el" she slightly smiles and leans her head onto my shoulder an I hear Damon scoff.

Hah I be getting more bitches than you ever could shit head

Stefan smirks and sighs "I know *sigh* we all did" Elena's eyes widen 

"Katherine was in this house . . . It means she's been invited in, what are we gonna do?"

no shit sherlock

Damon just shrugs and say "move"

Elena's voice laced in sarcasm as she thanks him. "very helpful, thankyou"

"Katherine wants you dead, there's zero you could do about it, you will be dead. But you're not, So Clearly she has other plans" Elena looks away in frustration and Stefan begins.

"and so we need to plan out what those other plans are, and NOT provoke her in the process" he sends a pointed look towards Damon and I just nod "he means you Damon, you have a 'I will kill you, then if I'm feeling nice about, we can talk' kind of attitude" Damon glares.
"oh shut up, this doesn't concern you" he bitterly spits out and I just grumble out a " It does now" everyone goes quiet for a second and Stefan speaks.

"what happened tonight when you thought she was Elena" he nods his head towards Elena as he says her name.

Damon's mouth opens and closes several lines and his eyebrow's furrow momentarily, before standing upright from the kitchen island, and speaks as he begins walking around the island, Elena holding her breath knowing what was coming as she glares at Damon. " to risk another frown line encroaching on an. . . very crowded forehead " he was now directly in front of us, and during the brief pause, I slowly bite down on my Cheeto, causing an obnoxious crunch, Damon glares at me momentarily, before continuing.

"We . . . kissed"

🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗🦗

*snort*

everyone looks at me, to which I put both my hands up in surrender.

Elena ignores me, before saying "and you thought it was me?" "what do you mean you kissed?" Stefan spits it out quietly. I reach into my Cheeto packet as the tea starts to boil, only to realise there was none left. 

Damon being Damon says "well, you know when two lips pucker, and you" with his lips sticking out, Stefan goes to attack him with vamps speed and Damon moves away. 

"don't be obvious Stephan"

RINGGGGGGGGG BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHHHHH

Everyone turns to me in frustration and I chuckle nervously, before standing up and walking out the door backwards holding my phone.

"hehe, you know what guys? continue. i-i'll go take this phone call"

I walk out and groan

We were getting to the good part!

looking at my phone the name popping up saying 'CAREBEAR🥵🐻'

Authors note

hey besties, sry these are short chaps. 

I am getting back into my groove tho :) so don't you worry.

How do you guys like our personality, and is there anything you guys would recommend that I change?

Blood moon (a tvd fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara