Chapter 29: Rebekah (Short chap)

I sat at in the warehouse, waiting for Rebekah to wake up, while filing my nails.

I sigh,
Welp, time to let her do it then.

On time, I feel Rebekah wrap her hand around my neck and slam me into the wall, I let out a pained groan, Before smiling at her. She looks at me confused, still having me against the wall.

"Hi! Rebekah right?"

She huffs, letting me go. "Where is he? Where is that bastard?"
I widen my eyes in false recognition. "you must be talking about Klaus, He should be here any minute . . . Oh! but in the mean time."
I click my finger, alerting the security guard who robotically walks towards the two of us.

Rebekah just stares, Utterly confused.

I grin, gesturing to the compelled guard. "Drink away."

Rebekah glares at me, before violently latching onto the guard's neck, blood now dripping down her face and dropping onto her white dress slightly.

She unlatches from the guard shoulder, letting him limply drop to the ground like a puppet, I turn to her. "Well if it'll make you feel better, Klaus will be back soo, You can give him a little . . . . surprise."

Rebekah smirks, then narrows her eyes at me, "I like you."
I nod, "Well, the feelings mutual."

I hear the door to the warehouse open, turning to nod at Rebekah, who vamps away. I go to do the same, hiding behind a crate. We both listen as Klaus's footsteps get closer, Stopping at where Rebekah's coffin sat.

"Rebekah~, It's your big brother~" I hear the wind, and Klaus grunting.
"GO TO HELL NIK,"

I hear Klaus let out a strained breath, and pull out the dagger. "Oh come on, don't pout. You knew it wasn't going to kill me."
I hear Rebekah huff. "Yes well, I was hoping it would hurt."

I chuckle, vamping out to join them

Klaus gapes at me. "YOU knew she was going to do this??"

I shrug. "I like your sister, We're going to be great friends, I can tell." I gesture towards Rebekah,
Klaus sighs, turning to Rebekah. "Rebekah, this is Val, She's my partner, Associate, Comrade etc . . ."

Rebekah grins at me. Sticking her hand out to shake. "Rebekah, Pleasure."
I smile, taking her hand and giving it a firm shake. I turn my head to Klaus.
"Where are they?"

Klaus smiles. "Oh don't worry love, we had a pact. Your friends have been chased back to mystic falls." before he turns to a still grumpy Rebekah. "Now time for you to dress to the occasion."

.

.

.

Me and Klaus sat in front of the changing room, Rebekah, was trying on dresses for the last 3 hours. The champagne was starting to work, and I groan slightly before leaning back on the chair.

Rebekah's voice rings out from behind the curtains.
"There HAS to be more to this dress!" Klaus grumbles. "There's NOT!"

Rebekah moves the curtain and saunters out, standing in front of Klaus with a fed up tone. "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then?" Klaus glances at me, raising his glass in a 'suck it up soldier' Kinda way.
Rebekah gets annoyed. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers!"

Klaus rolls his head to her. "You WORE trousers so women today could wear nothing."
"And what is this music? it sounds like a cable car accident." Her face is scrunched up in disgust.

I clear my throat. "Um well, this is dance music."
Rebekah's eyes widen in surprise and bewilderment. "people DANCE to this?"

Klaus sighs. "Are we done?" his face sarcastic.

Rebekah walks towards Klaus, "And why are you so grumpy?"
Klaus huffs with an eyeroll. "OH I don't know rebekah, Because we've been at it for THREE HOURS!"

Rebekah eyerolls and sassily puts her hands on her hips. "Well suck it up nick, You've got an eternity." I turn my head to him with a nod. "She's right yknow. which means an ETERNITY of shopping"

Klaus groans, slumping his head back on the chair in defeat.

Rebekah sighs, turning to me. "So, what do you think?"
She does a little spin. I ponder. "Well . . . I liked the dark blue one, it really brings out your features, this ones good, but you should definitely get the blue one."
Rebekah grins, agreeing with me, before turning to Klaus. "Now THIS is why I prefer spending time with fellow women."

She turns to me. "I'll go try it on again." Before sauntering into the changing room, Klaus turns and glares at me. I shrug. "Always got to help a sister."

I then realize something, going to pull out Rebekah's necklace from my pocket and giving to Klaus who's eyes light up in recognition. "Grabbed it off Elena before our little trip, figure it didn't belong to her."

He cocks his head towards me, "Why thankyou love, REBEKAH!"
She walks out of the changing rooms with an annoyed look. "What?"

Klaus proceeds to throw the necklace at her, she grabs it with one hand, examining it before looking at Klaus with a smile. "How?" He gestures to me, and Rebekah gives me a grateful glance.

I smile. "I have my ways."

.

.

.

.

.

I groan, sitting up in the backseat of the car, Rebekah turns to me. "Morning sleepyhead, Klaus is going to drop you and I back to Mystic falls. He's going to spawn more hybrids"
I turn to Klaus in confusion. "Wait, wasn't I meant to come along too?"
Klaus turns his head to me while he drives. Grinning. "No, now that I have turned my first pack, I'll let you go and have a proper high school experience, wait for me, I'll be back in a few weeks."

I tiredly nod. "Oookay, So Beks? where are you staying?"
Rebekah smirks at me. "Nik is dropping us off at the Salvatore boarding house."

I go bug eyed.

Ayo WTF?

Klaus narrows his eyes and beams at me from the rear-view mirror.

Why is life so hard?

.

.

.

I walk into the founder's party, smirking at the vibes with it's colourful stalls and bustling people, Rebekah walks up behind me, looking around. "I will say, Humans really do know how to liven things up." I chuckle and grab her hand, making her look at me in confusion.

"Beks, now that your here, it's time to experience a typical day in mystic falls. We should start with the muffins" I drag her in and I hear her laugh slightly.
"Though I will warn you, anyone who knows me here, is a utter pain. So get out there and enjoy yourself, I told you about Stefan didn't I,"

Rebekah pouts. "Yes yes,"

AN

HEY EVERYONE!

this chap is just to introduce Rebekah, before I do a little time skip, HOPE YOU ENJOY!

The next few chaps will be released slowly, just because I'm leaving on a vacation tomorrow!

I have to wake up at 3am

/(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

Anyways, enjoy! I have started writing the next chap hehe. 

Also plz excuse my poor grammar and spelling :>