Chapter 12: Slater, Rose and Trevor

Stepping out of the car after arriving in Richmond, I stand in front of slater's suite, giving a slight knock.

her outfit:

Third pov

The door cracks open as Slater slips his head around it, checking the newcomer.

"Valentina Jacobson. I believe we talked?" holding out a hand to shake towards the vampire, bringing down her sunglasses to the tip of her nose with a smirk. Slater's face lights up with recognition before immediately stepping out, grabbing her hand and shaking it vigorously with a smile on his face. "hello miss, it's wonderful to meet you. I'm Slater"

He steps aside, gesturing her to come in, before closing the door. 

Strutting in, she sets down her hardy metal suitcase on the work desk, before turning to the two vampires that joined slater's side. Rose and Trevor.

She takes off her sunglasses and leant onto the desk, staring at the three pointedly.

"This deal will have certain pointers. Along with the money, I would like an alliance and friendship with the three of you. Hoping you would stay clear of trouble or bring any harm to my loved ones knowingly, I will bring you no harm, on the contrary, if you do, the daylight rings WILL be disabled since they are made with my magic. Understood?" 

"yes of course. we will steer clear of you, incase you need anything done that we are capable of, we will try our best to help" rose replies quickly, Trevor and slater nodding their heads frantically. 

Valentina smiles as Rose speeds away, immediately coming back with two suitcases full of cash. smiling harder, she puts out a hand and shakes theirs. 

"Pleasure doing business with you. here's my number, call me if you need anything Rosy. You too Trev" She hands the two a small paper with her number, rose looks at her with an amused smirk.

"rosy?"

"well of course! didn't I say that you three are now my new besties?" Val smirks as the three vampires laugh, pulling out three rings. "these are spelled so they only work on you, or any one you decide to give them to willingly." Val says handing the rings to the vampires.

"Thankyou" Trevor pipes in.

"No problem Trev. Oh and slater, would you be a dear and find information on Elijah? and anything you know on the witches in new Orleans.  Just tell me how." 

Slater nods slowly while Trevor and rose look alarmed.

"Don't worry you two, I'll find away to free you, meanwhile, this is just personal business"

Before the two can reply. Val takes the two suitcases and transfers them into a alternate pocket dimension connected to her earing . Before speeding away.

Val pov

in my car I smile to myself as I hear the ding from my phone. the three vampires messaging me.

Craigslist appeared useful as I talked to slater. Through massive begging, Care-bear let me off sexy suds duty, telling me I had to come later on after I finish whatever I was doing.

God she's scary when she's mad

with the new friendships, I should be able to get more done. Possibly save Trevor, rose and slater.

It should be inevitable that Damon tries to free Katherine but I should be able to do that spell on my own possibly disguised as bonnie. After all we can't allow Damon to find out I'm an elemental just yet now can we? 

.

.

.

driving into the square and towards the Carwash, i quickly change into  my bikini, putting my jumper on top. Jumping out, I run to A very pissed looking Care-bear.

"God Val, not only are you late! but you're putting the whole place to shame with that jumper! It's called sexy suds for a reason!" 

I wince at her. "jeez sorry care, I'm taking it off"

I go to take off my jumper as care storms away, possibly to grill someone else. I Hear two Chuckles from behind me. turning to see the two Salvatore brothers in all their glory. Both jogging to me.

"So you to got cared as well?"

Damon smirks  while Stefan grimaced.

"you guessed it Val" "aww poor Steffi got it hard huh? one minute lemme take this off"

I go to pull off my sweater I a clean motion, revealing my swimsuit.

her swim suite (with shorts on)

Third pov

within seconds, the whole place was gawking at her, almost as if humans could sense her pull. She was. Utterly. Stunning.

Damon and Stefan stood there, their mouths hanging slightly ajar. Care-bear watched from a distance like a proud mama.

'"YESSSSS!!!!! THATS MORE LIKE IT!" Care-bear  screams from the checkout, giving me a thumbs up.

Timeskip- At home

Val pov

The car wash was a success, and the usual happened. Damon and I throwing flirty comments, me water Stefan, Caroline grilling everyone and even bonnie blowing up a car. I was able to encourage her to talk to grams.

I step into the house with a takeout from the grill for Grams, I walk in, for a second I was oblivious to the second presence in  the room, who was literally chewing on my grandmother's face.

That is the ugliest make out session I have EVER seen. . . .

Pulling back, the man turns to look at me . A creepy glint in his eye as he scans me from head to toe. 

good thing I put a hoodie over my bikini. . . . 

I gulp. God I hate creeps

"Hello Nathan"

(lol guys, there is now a creepy guy added into the story. imagine him however you want.

Also No offence to people named Nathan. it was the first name I could think of sooooooo. . . . . deal with it. Sorry for the slow updates)

P.S plz refrain from being silent readers lol..... I need some comment drama