Chapter 10: Founders day-part 2

Third pov

 Stefan and Caroline were being pulled out of the area by Valentina. Caroline, being dragged off by her mother, leaving the two supernaturals behind. 

Grabbing Val's waist, Stefan pulls her onto the dance floor, the two swaying to the music. He smiles at her while looking her in the eye. Whispering to her softly.

"Hey, you okay? Damon didn't hurt you right?" she smiles up at him, "I'm alright veggie vamp. I just mannerly backed up my threat with Damon about Caroline. he promised not to feed off her, but he was hungry so I gave him my blood."  Stefan's eyes widened and he gaped at her.

"Val.... you what?"

Val shrugs, "you heard me" as she waves it of, giggling as Stefan twirls her around and brings her back, making her collide into his chest.

"god Val don't do that, blood sharing between vampires, well. . . it indicates something. . . . intimate." he looks at her, his brows creased.

"Ohhh stop brooding Edward, at this rate you're gonna get wrinkles even if you are a vampire if you don't stop being so. . . . strict?"

With a raised eyebrow Stefan looks at her. "so you're saying I'm too serious?"

Val whistles "well I wasn't gonna put it like that. . . "

"Oh really? how about now" a smirk plastered on his face as he quickly dipped her back, her head thrown back drawing a surprised gasp, before she erupts into a fit of giggles as she is pulled back up. "well Salvatore, I didn't think you had it in you!" she snickers, continuing to sway with him as they stare at each other in a comfortable silence. Stefan only just noticing the glares that were shooting from Damon, who had just come out with Elena.

Catching Elena's gaze, Val squeals and drags Stefan over to the two. "ELIIII!!!!! he's all yours now" a mischievous smirk on her face as she winks at Elena. Elena blushes and pulls Stefan back onto the dance floor. Damon turns to her.

"hello spitfire, you do know Stefan is taken right?" he says with a smirk.

Rolling her eyes, Val turns to face him with a raised eyebrow. "well so is Elena, dipshit. Maybe let you're brother live in peace and finish whatever you came to do." she turns on her heel, before Damon catches her hand. "if you're mad about Caroline, I already stopped and told her to forget we were dating. I also Said sorry to her. but now I'm hungry again" he smirked at her, and from the corner of his eye he could see Stefan's frantic eyes as he overhears the conversation.