A month earlier

Gabriel was hanging out in his room, sitting on his bed, doing nothing. He pet his black-furred dog that was right beside him on the white sheets and sighed. He was so bored, he decided to go on his phone. The moon-night sky lit bright at his window shades that were pulled down.

He went on Gmail and puffed out air in boredom. 8:21pm was the time.

Just spam emails in his inbox. Then an unfamiliar email popped up, he squinted his eyes even though he didn't have glasses nor needed them, and read the email.

ᕲᓍ ᖻᓍᑘ ᒪᓰᖽᐸᘿ ᘜᗩᘻᘿS, ᘜᗩᗷᘿ? ᑢᒪᓰᑢᖽᐸ ᖶᕼᓰS ᒪᓰᘉᖽᐸ ᖶᓍ ᘿᘉᖶᘿᖇ tᕼᘿ Tᕼᖇᘿᘿ Dᓍᓍᖇ CᑘᖇSᘿ ᖶᕼᘿᘉ, ᓰᖴ ᖻᓍᑘ'ᖇᘿ ᘉᓍᖶ Sᑢᗩᖇᘿᕲ, ᖶᕼᗩᖶ ᓰS.

How did they know my name? Oh wait, it's Gmail, duh, He thought dumbly. Then why... He shook the thought away. It was probably just some scam, he thought, but the font and the light blue highlighted link popped out to him the most.

Gabe sighed, thinking not better of it and since he had nothing better to do, clicked the blue link that read Three Door Curse at the bottom of the message. It couldn't be that bad?

He felt kind of woozy, like sick, after pressing the blue website link button. Oh no.

He shouldn't have pressed that link after all...

Welcome to your horrors, Gabriel... It's time for your ႶiყႹႵომჁჹა to begin.

Gabe's phone turned off automatically without him knowing, and then randomly Gabriel fell into a deep sleep. His dog whimpered, nudging him in confusion.

But Gabe didn't move.

*