Investigation

"She's dead, sir." a nurse said. "We can't revive her. We tried everything."

"No... All of a sudden blood came gushing out of her... Horrible, horrible gore. Her shirt was covered all, Amy, it was disgusting."

"Jesus. I wonder who did it to her."

"Was classified as suicide. The mom reported it that she must've stabbed herself in the stomach multiple times."

"It looks like bullet wounds to me, Doctor Reds."

"Oh yeah. Either way, oof. Hey, that boy, Gabriel? How's he doing, do you—"

Alison moved. Then a piercing scream came out of her that shook the whole hospital, her eyes squeezed tightly. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! No, no, no, no! Please— Gabriel, help me! Let me go!" She was squirming around like she was trying to get away from something, tears pouring down her face, breathing so wild. Gripping the hospital bed so tightly that her knuckles were almost white. "Tiger, Gabe! Oh, God, please! Don't hurt me, please. Help! Stop!" she screamed louder. "Just leave me alone! P-Please! Don't!"

The doctor and nurse covered their ears, crouched down near the bed.

"What's going on?" the doctor shouted.

"We never seen anything like this before!"

"Nurses! Put her to sleep now!" the doctor ordered.

More nurses came in. One nurse gave Alison a needle filled with anesthesia. The patient went to sleep quickly. No movement happened so.

"What the fuck... was that?"

The doctor shrugged. "Let's examine her. Figure out what's happening to her brain. Come on."

"Wait. Didn't you hear her? She was yelling for someone." They were standing. "Someone like— Oh! Gabe, Gabriel, a-and Tiger? Could that be a reference to something?"

"May—"

"I know who it is." Missus W. came in with tears. "It's her friends. Something weird is definitely happening."

The doctors looked at her wildly at first but then looked concerned even more.

*