Chapter ten

"Please don't hurt me!" Alison screamed. She was backed up against a wall in the room, the dirty wall, her hands pressed on the floor. She was sobbing, tears spilling. Her shirt was still bloody.

"Shut up." Embers said.

"I—"

Bullet flickered into the room.

Everyone stopped talking, as if Bullet was the king of the world.

Embers looked at him. "Where were you?"

"Outside. Checking on the girl. She's in the hospital I.R.L,"

"Oh."

"Ha. The doctors are trying to figure it out, lame asses they are. They can't figure it out, they don't know nothin'."

"Well did you get anything?"

"Nah. Just watched from the window."

Alison got more frightened by Bullet standing there.

"Ah. Here we are." He stepped in front of Alison, making her stand up. He grinned at her, mysterious. He pressed his hand on her chest, making her fall back hard into the wall more.

Alison raised her hand in a fist, barely almost punching Bullet. But Bullet caught it and squeezed it tight, "You wouldn't"—he twisted the hand backwards that made Alison scream, hearing bones pop—"dare." He had a glint of evil in his blue eyes that stared, smiling evil. His breathing was like ice; cold.

Alison whimpered like a puppy. "Let me go, y-you bitch," Her voice was fierce but you can hear the fear in it. Her eyes were covered in tears; bloodshot.

Bullet pushed her to the floor without care.

Alison cried crazy. Bullet laughed and adjusted his hat.

Embers kissed him on the cheek softly but he ignored it as he walked away.

"Where are you going?" Alison sobbed violently still, her hand shaking, and the blood pouring from her wrist, dripping onto the floor.

"I'm going to get some other kids, Ems. Don't worry." He stood. "They'll see what we can really and actually do to them, to see why we brought them here in the first place. Plus, we've tortured them enough already," Bullet didn't wait for a comment, just walked out.

Embers shrugged and watched the girl on the floor in pain, again, wondering to herself, and shaking her head.

*