Chapter eleven

Alison, Gabriel, Tiger, Kim, and Chelsea all were pricked by a needle, getting sent and locked in another room downstairs.

Gabriel woke up, headache all, weakness fell over him. "What's... happen... -ing?" he whispered. He meant to say 'what happened'.

They were all chained by their feet to the floor. Looking around, Gabe saw there was one door—a dark gray metal door, the space in the room tiny, but big enough for all of them. He looked to his left and saw his friends unconscious, he wondered if they'll wake up.

Of course they would.

"Guys..." This was starting to get more weird than creepy as he thought about it.

As if on cue, Alison, Kim, and Chelsea woke up.

"Ugh... what's going on? I have such a headache..." Alison groaned.

"Ali! Ali, I don't know what's going on, I just woke up too. God, are you okay?" Gabriel said, worried.

Alison didn't answer.

The gray door squeaked. Gabe jumped.

Embers, Bullet, and Bruce came in.

He saw Bullet smirk.

Bullet came right over to him and looked him straight in the brown eyes with his blues. "You just a bunch of rotten kids, aren't ya." he said calmly.

"What do you want from us?" Gabe's breath left in a rush.

Bullet laughed and Embers scoffed. "Boy. I want all of you, because I'm gonna do an experiment and that little 'press-this-link' thing was just the first part—the beginning. The torture of y'all was the middle part," He glared at Gabe. "And the final part will be...," He paused. "Well, don't wanna ruin the surprise, huh?" He winked.

A chill went up Gabe's spine.

Bullet smirked. He stood up. "I'll just... be back,"

He, Embers, and Bruce all left, locking the door.

Gabriel shook in fear, and wondered if there were any cameras around seeing his tremble. It didn't look like it, but he couldn't be so sure.

Yup. We're gonna die, He thought. A tear went down his cheek. He looked over at his friends again and winced. "Alison?"

Alison looked up, her eyes filled with tears.

"I... I'm sorry..." he said, almost sobbing too.

When Alison didn't answer, he continued. "I'm sorry for screwing this up—" Gabe choked on his words, stopping before he got more emotional, taking a breath.

Alison took a breath too, swallowing down more fright. "Gabe... Gabe, It's not your fault, d-don't blame this on yourself. We'll get out of here alive, okay? I promise. Please just..." She gasped, tears covering her cheeks, her voice going higher. "Just please don't give up. I came into this to save you, and hopefully I will in the end. Or you'll survive at least. I love you, Gabe. Don't..." She sobbed.

Gabe smiled. "You're a good friend, Alison."

"At least somebody thinks so," Alison's glasses were smudged with tears.

The room they were in was like a prison cell. No windows. No nothing, except the chains on their feet, far away from comfort. And the gray door.

It was a hostage's room.

Gabe gasped. We are hostages. He got more frightened.

Tiger then woke up. They looked like Gabe first did; groggy and looked drunk, but then they came to their senses, their eyes saying it all with horror.

"Gabe," Tiger whispered, suddenly looking at him, "Where are we now?"

"In a different room. I don't know. Bullet came in and said the link thing of the emails was the first 'test'. I don't know,"

"I don't wanna die."

"Yeah. None of us do."

Tiger winced. They both were quiet then, silently crying.

"What are we gonna do now?" Gabe shrugged.

"Just wait—"

"Gabe. I don't wanna die, at all. Ali's already hurt, been shot, and now—"

Alison cried.

"My, my, my. What a chatter." Bullet spoke, stepping forward, now in the room again. His smile glittered. He flickered in.

"Let us go!"

"You know, I've always loved torturing people. That's what I do anyway. I used to lure kids down to a barn in real life, but that got boring after a while. I wanted something new and undiscovered." He walked around the room while the two kids glared.

"And then I found... Alison."—Tiger and Gabe flinched—"And that led to me tracking her phone and then eventually catching her. I wanted test subjects for my thing though, so I caught Kim and Chelsea before. They're useless to be honest. So I found another route; Alison's friend. I didn't wanna catch her yet, I thought, it'll be too soon."

His eyes narrowed and he grinned even more. He was loving the sudden tension at his sudden and quick appearance.

"So you caught Gabe."

"You caught me."

"Exactly!" Bullet said. His eyes widened.

Tiger and Gabe and Alison were terrified, as well as Kim and Chelsea too.

The room was silent for a moment.

Bullet suddenly took out his gun and shot Chelsea and Kim. They screamed as blood poured out of their chests.

Alison, Gabe, and Tiger screamed too.

Bullet laughed. "I said they were useless."

Gabe and Tiger were horrified, Alison, although she liked horror, was shook.

Bullet sighed. He took out a knife from his pocket, looking at the kids, smirking slightly. "So," he said. "Who's next?" He threw the gun on the floor, where it slid and hit a corner of the gray room, next to the dark gray door. Bullets shot out of it and slid to the other side of the room.

Gabe, Tiger, and Alison looked at each other. Their skin prickled. Alison wished she could hug them.

"Please let us go. We didn't do anything wrong..."

Bullet went up to Alison, grabbing her throat, pressing her up against the wall hard, her chains dangled. A classic bully tactic.

"I could kill you and won't hesitate to, girl. So keep your fucking"—He pressed harder, making her almost choke—"mouth shut or I'll break you more. I'm not done yet." He dropped her to the floor, Alison choking and gasping for air.

Bullet sighed again. "I hate children."

Gabriel and Tiger were too stunned to say anything.

Embers sighed. "Just get on with it, boyfriend." Bullet glared at her, but he knew she was right; he had been wasting time here.

"Embers, get the other girl, Ali, in."

Ali? Alison thought.

Embers nodded and left the room.

Bullet grinned.

*