Chapter seven

Tiger cried. "What's gonna happen to her, Gabe?"

Gabriel shrugged. They were in the Cased Room; an asylum-looking-like room with white foam all over the walls and flooring.

Tiger sighed. "This is all your fault..." they whispered.

"What?" Gabe said shocked.

Tiger looked at him dead in the eyes and screamed, "If you hadn't pressed that damn link, none of this would've happened to us! And now we're shit kidnapped because of you! Stuck in a worthless cell with nowhere to get out; them torturing us to death! So yeah, if you hadn't been so dumb and pressed that link, we wouldn't have to go through this! And now Ali's in there, probably already—"

"Tiger. I'm sorry I pressed the link, I'm sorry," Gabe said. "It just looked tempting,"

Tiger grew mad. "It looked tempting? Oh okay. Well I wasn't up for pressing that scam link but no, Ali bribed me into it, and now we're here."

"So you're blaming Alison now?"

Tiger sighed. They ignored the question. "Look, we're kidnapped, okay? No way we're getting out of here, so just accept that you're gonna die,"

"I don't believe we're gonna die—"

"Just shut up, okay?" Gabe went silent, rubbing his forehead. The same clean cut was there on his head as in the pictures.

"You know... I don't believe we're gonna die, Tiger."

Tiger sniffled. "How do you know that?" Tears were in their eyes, waiting to spill. They didn't want to die—to be stuck in this place anymore. It could be hours until the police would find them. Maybe they'll all be dead by then, Tiger thought. Tiger was scared. Their chest tightened a little.

"Just believe okay? I don't believe we're gonna die, you have to believe!" Gabe yelled. He looked at Tiger, their face streamed with tears now. He sighed. "Look, Tiger, please don't think that. We've been here for a month and we haven't died yet. We're gonna get out of here; alive, okay?" He went over to them, hugging them in comfort, the way Alison did when they both first clicked the link.

"Who's we?"

Two girls came out of a wall then, that connected to the confined space.

"Hi," a girl said with cute pigtails. "I'm Chelsea, and this is Kim,"

Another girl stepped forward a little, dressed in a blue shirt and pants.

Tiger looked at them, confused. "Hi, um... I'm—"

"Tiger. Please go with my assistant Bruce, please, he'll be waiting for you to come out. We have something for you to see." the brown intercom said, sticking to the high ceiling of the Cased, sounding of the man, Bullet, and his disgusting charming voice.

Tiger's heart froze. They looked back at Gabe. This is still all your fault! They thought.

The door of the room opened, a padded door wide open with the same man that held them before they got placed in the room.

Tiger stepped forward, glancing at Gabe, and walked out with the assistant, heart shaky. The door closed behind them, again locking Gabe and the other girls in. They breathed in and out and walked to a closed cell with Bruce.

The cell had metal, orange bars, like the staircase beside it. Bullet opened the door for them, the door sliding open. Tiger gasped as the evil man stepped aside.

Tiger put their hands to their mouth and sobbed. "Ali!" They rushed to their friend, stunned at what the men did to her.

There Alison lay, against a metal bar of the far back of the cell in a corner, looking weak again. Her face was bruised and bloody; her hair all mangled, the bottom of the pink shirt all bloody too. She looked awful.