Chapter one

"Three Door Curse? Hmm.."

"What are you looking at?" Tiger then got an alert on their phone. "Huh?"

Alison looked up, to see Tiger's reaction; confusion. "Guess you got it too, huh?"

Tiger nodded slowly, looking at the email they got, similar to Alison's; very similar.

"Tiger? What's wrong?" Alison could see worry on their face.

"I— I'm worried about Gabe, Al. What if he never wakes up? It's been a month now." They both ignored the email then.

Alison sighed. "Yeah. His mom came up into his room the next morning and... and then he was just lying there. Unmoving, on his bed. No one knows why. A knife was next to him on the bed, his forehead was cut up in a straight, perfect line his mother said. They claimed it suicide. But his mother didn't see him with a knife, going upstairs and all, though she was unsure. His sheets were covered. The doctors said he was still breathing, so I guess that's good."

Tiger nodded. They set down their phone. "He's in the hospital, isn't he? 'Recovering' or something?" Alison nodded.

She sighed and looked out the window, to a sunny blue sky in California, as she and Tiger, two best friends, sat on the floor of Alison's bedroom.

Tiger had a tear run down their cheek. "What if he really did?" they blurted suddenly.

Alison whipped her head around and looked at Tiger. She eyed them up and down. "Tiger, don't think that. I'm sure he'll be all right." She was trying to calm them.

"You've been saying that for the past month! He lost consciousness on November sixth, Alison, it's now December! What if the police are true, he really did it! I miss him, Ali. He's been missing out on school and..." Tiger was to tears now. They sniffled.

Alison put down her phone on the carpet and went over to her friend.

"Tiger, Tiger. It's gonna be all right. I promise, the doctors will figure it out. I don't know how, but I believe. I don't really believe he did that to himself."

Tiger sighed a heavy sigh. "I guess," They leaned into Alison's hug and wiped their tears away under their green glasses. "What's your thinking?"

Alison nodded, though unsure. "I don't think he committed suicide, he never seemed like the person," she said.

"Then what?" Tiger asked.

"I think something else is going on, Tiger. Something more odd and confusing. I can just... feel it."

They unlocked the hug, both sitting up and logged out of their phones and forgot all about the email; the email that would cost them their life if they accept to whatever it has in store to happen to them.

*