Chapter eight

"What's going on, Embers—"

"Look at this! What were you thinking?" Embers yelled.

Bullet looked at the video she was holding that was displaying on the phone.

It was the video of the incident that happened earlier that day; where he was trying to force Alison into his car; a bystander took it.

"Oh my god," he said. "How—"

"You bastard!" Tiger yelled. "Y-You killed her! You killed her!"

Bullet narrowed his eyes at them, then turned back to his girlfriend, Embers. "How did this happen?"

He checked the likes on the post that was posted on a popular social media platform. "A million likes?! How—"

"You sick fuck! How could you do this?" Embers screamed.

"Look, I didn't know, okay? I didn't know—"

Embers pushed him into the wall. "What do you mean you don't know? You were—"

"I can't go out there, Embers, I can't!"

"Of course you can't!"

"If I go out there, then they'll know it's me! I'll be jailed!"

Tiger's cries were of helplessness, they hated what the villain had done.

"...of course—"

"Just shut up!"

Everyone went silent.

"Look, everyone knows about this. I didn't know that someone was around. This is viral."

Embers rolled her eyes. Her red hair swayed. She sighed. "You're lucky I'm your girlfriend, Bullet," She walked away, back turned to him. "So, what're we gonna do?"

Bullet shrugged. "I don't know. I can't go out of their minds..." He thought for a minute.

"'Minds'? What do you mean?" Tiger said, hearing their conversation. Their eyes were red with tears.

He ignored them. "Oh. I know." He whispered to Embers his sketch.

Embers' eyes widened. She nodded, smirking with him.

Tiger got up, feeling their dopamine kick in, and screamed and ran at Bullet attacking them, pushing him to the floor as they punched him in the face. "You bastard! You killed—"

Bullet lifted his gun up to Tiger's head. He looked up at them, smirking and chuckling. "You wouldn't, would you?"

Tiger held their breath, grunting and stepped off of him, putting their hands up. Embers pointed her arrow at them.

Tiger was trapped. "Just let us out of here, and I promise we won't tell."

Bullet sighed. He was on his feet now, the silver gun at his hand. "Your friend is dead. What're you gonna do now?"

"Get us out of here!" Gabriel yelled, punching Embers in the face, making her fall.

Bullet gritted his teeth. "No one messes with my lady. You're so dead now, boy,"

Before Tiger and Gabriel could react, they were both gagged and fell unconscious from the guards.

Bullet helped Embers up and smiled. "Thank you," he said to the guards. "Put them in the Cased Room again,"

"Okay, well. But what do we do with her?" She glared at Alison's body.

Bullet sighed. "Just... leave her there for now."

"Where'll we go now? What do we do?"

Bullet looked at Embers. "Look, all we have to do is just keep them here, 'kay?"

"And do what?"

"I've decided I'm... going out."

"Bullet. You said it yourself, it's too dangerous."

"I like a little dangerous, honey," He kissed her on the cheek and blinked out. "I'll just go check on the girl."

"Wha—"

Embers sighed. She turned on her heels and went into the Cased Room to check on the kids. "Bastard..." she whispered.

*