24

Five months later

"Hadley Posillico," the principal called. Hadley smoothed her graduation gown with her hands and walked across the stage.

She shook the principal's hand and he gave her her diploma. Finally, after thirteen years of schooling, she was graduating.

She smiled at Clay who was standing near the front of the stage, waiting for her. When she descended the stairs, he wrapped her in his arms and carried her back to their seats.

"I'm so proud of you baby," he praised.

She smiled but rolled her eyes. "Everyone graduates Clay."

He leaned down and pecked her lips. "I'm proud of you for dominating life after having been abandoned by those who should've loved you the most. You were at a disadvantage, but you succeeded anyway."

She squeezed his hand before turning to watch her classmates cross the stage.

She cheered for Hazel and even for Paisley. They hadn't spoken in months, not since they ran into each other in the bathroom. At one point though, they had been best friends, and Hadley would always silently cheer her on.

After the ceremony, she and Hazel found each other in the crowd of people. "Congratulations!" Hadley exclaimed as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"Congratulations to you too!" She said, hugging Hadley back with equal fervor. They had grown very close over the last year, becoming even better friends than she and Paisley had been.

"I have something to tell you," Hazel said.

"What?"

"I got into Earlington!"

Hadley's mouth dropped open. "Are you serious? Are you going to go?"

"Of course I'm going. We can be roommates!"

They hugged each other again. "I'm so excited," Hadley exclaimed. "I was so worried about having a weirdo as a roommate."

Her heart ached though as they discussed college. She still hated the thought of leaving Clay. There were only three months left before they would be separated. The thought was unbearable.

"Clay will come visit," Hazel said, noting Hadley's shift in demeanor.

"I know," she sighed. "It's just, I don't know, it'll be different."

"It's only four years. Just keep telling yourself that. And then you have a literal eternity to spend with each other."

****

"Clayton," she whimpered as he thrust into her.

"You like that baby?" He asked. His fingers strummed against her clit.

"Oh yes." Her eyes squeezed shut as he pumped into her from behind. Her weight rested on her forearms and knees and Clay was on his knees behind her.

Ever since their week at the lake, they had been inseparable and completely insatiable. Every evening they made love before falling asleep and Clay woke her up each morning the same way.

"Come baby girl," he ordered as his fingers quickened their pace between her lips. He could feel her walls clenching down against him, milking him.

With a raspy cry, she released against his cock at the same time he flooded her walls with his seed.

"Clay," she said, unable to think of anything except for him.