32

"Clay," she whimpered as he kissed the insides of her thighs. She spread her legs as wide as possible, but his torturous self wouldn't touch her where she wanted.

"Tell me what you want, baby girl." His tongue licked the crease of her thigh.

"Lick me," she begged, her voice breathy.

"Lick you where?" He asked. "I'm licking you right now." Another lick to her thigh.

She growled in frustration. He liked making her beg, forcing her to say naughty things.

"Lick my pussy."

Clay obliged and sent a long and slow lick directly up the center of her swollen clit.

A scream left her lips. She was thankful for the soundproofing material this place was constructed with.

"Yes, princess, scream for me."

He licked her again, long and slow. She cried out this time in a pitiful whimper of heightening pleasure.

"I love this pussy." His tongue swirled around the tip of her clit before dropping underneath it and licking the underside.

She loved the wicked things he said to her while in the throes of passion.

She leaned her head back against the headboard and moaned into the air as her mate pleasured her. His five o'clock shadow prickled her thighs and the most sensitive spots of her core, only increasing her pleasure.

He sucked her clit into his mouth and slid two fingers into her soaking entrance. His moan tangled with Hadley's in the air. The taste of his mate was his second favorite, only after the taste of her blood.

When her breathing deepened and her walls began to clench around his fingers, he pulled his fingers from her and popped her sweet clit out of his mouth.

"No," she cried at the sudden loss of contact.

"Don't worry, princess."

He straightened his body out over hers and pressed his aching cock to her center. Her arms immediately wrapped around his sides and pressed against his lat muscles.

He hooked one of her legs around his waist and worked his tip inside her entrance. With one thrust he was buried deep inside and they were both moaning.

Hadley reached up to kiss him and he took a second to fuck her mouth with his tongue before moving his hips to fuck her with his cock. He pulled out so only the tip remained inside before thrusting back in. His balls slapped against the cheeks of her ass.

A deep moan came from Hadley's throat. Being quiet in bed was overrated.

He reached between their joined bodies and rubbed his thumb over her even more swollen clit. Her legs spasmed around him as he did so.

He pulled out and then back in. A repetitive pattern of delicious pleasure. He was fucking her so hard he had pushed her up the bed to where her head was almost smacking against the headboard. He slid his hand behind her head to keep that from happening.

When her walls began quaking again, he knew he was going to cum soon as well. Her fingernails sunk into his flesh and gripped him with all her might.

"Daddy!" She cried as she came around his cock. He watched her face as she experienced the orgasmic pleasure he had given her. She was beautiful in every instance, but the look on her face as she came was unmatched beauty.

Clay rubbed her clit still as she came down from her orgasm. With just a few more thrusts he stilled as the familiar feeling of heat licking at his balls arose and he came inside her with a deep moan.