Dorm Encounter

John re-read the article once more, pondering what morons would think that it was a good idea?

Oh wait.

He huffed silently, rolling up the paper and tossing it as he made his was up towards the second year boy's dormitory bedrooms.

"Well, well, if it isn't Constantine?"

Well, that was the plan anyway-

"Zabini."
He barely turned his smaller frame.
"Do tell me mate, I don't see your ring leader 'round...did he set you up to this?-or did ya finally sprout up brain capacity of your own?"

The boy bristled, his face reddening and his chest puffing out.

"How dare you speak to me this way! Do you have any idea who my father is?! The moment he gets word-"
"Zabini."

There behind the dark haired wizard stood Malfoy Malfoy, the talented platinum blond wizard that was gaining a rather quick and infamous reputation within and out Hogwarts.

"M-Malfoy!"

John bit back his annoyance.

"Continue on your way Zabini, I will sort out your mess myself."

"B-but Malfoy-"
"Now."

Blaise hesitated, quickly tossing him a glare a fiercely as a 12 year old could manage before hightailing it upstairs and out of sight.

Great.

John found himself slightly surrounded by the other and his even bigger than before posse of foot-soldiers and grunts.

Some of which he recognized, some he didn't.

He crossed his arms defensively.

Smart move on Malfoy's part...introducing and integrating different years into his circle.

"Malfoy."

"Constantine."

Obviously the tension he left between in that the train compartment home still lingered, and lingers strongly at that.

Suddenly, he scoffed, motioning his peers away as well.

A girl, slightly reminding him of a pug, Pansy he recalled, frowned and grabbed at his elbow.

"What do you mean 'go'?! We were gonna help beat the filthy little house traitor into line with you!"

John blinked at the title.

H-house traitor?

"Yeah Malfoy! Then he'll know not to question us or his house again!"

Malfoy sneered.
"And maybe you need a recollection in wether or not to question me?!"

Several openly flinched at the tone directed at them.

"Now go as I say. Me and Constantine here need to have a little chat like the good friends we have become. Isn't that right John?"

John narrowed his eyes at the lead he was pushed to follow.
With an inquisitive brow risen he gave out a stiff, "Whatever you say Draco.".

He kept his gaze on the other even as the others walked forwards, glaring and even pumping his arms and shoulders as they passed by him and up the stairs.