An Explanation

Alright, I'm makin this quick for y'all since I known a whole lot of you readers are waiting with ungodly amounts of patience that I can only dream of achieving one day-anyways, for those not caught up to date, due to a lot of personal things getting in the way I was not able to keep up my normal schedule (nor a modified one).
A solution I had was to have an "Update-extravaganza" of sorts where I post several chapters I've worked on at a time, and just move on from there.

Simple right?

Well it should've been.

Not even halfway through posting (some of several still awaiting chapters), my phone (the writing device of choice) started acting weird.

Everything was slow, multiple apps kicked me out repeatedly, and I wasn't sure if this was something serious.

In fear it being more than a glitch or god forsake something akin to a virus-I cut all projects for the time being.

Thankfully, talking and messaging boards didn't seem too effected and enabled me to reach out and respond to a few of you.

In short:
I got it checked out and everything's fine now(and hopefully stays this way).

I cannot truly stress how awful I've felt about not keeping to my promises so far. As an author I feel as though I keep on throwing out every excuse I can scrounge up despite them being out of my hands.
It astounds me that half of you have remained just as patient and just as encouraging for me and my book.

Thank you for sticking around for as long as you have.
I promise those chapters are on their way to continue a desirable schedule.

-PopTartKiddo