Chapter 1

My name is Lin XioXiao I am a college student who has a photographic memory and earn millions by buying stocks, hacking and own a restaurant that is well known in the world.

I was just standing here in the side waiting for the green light when I heard a couple quarrelling in the back. I ignored them but I didn't know what happened and I got push out and hit by a truck. The last thing I saw was people calling the ambulance,the couple was scared and stupified looking at me

"It hurts" I said while looking at my surroundings, I was shock and confused at where I am . It is  a very small and crowded place but it is still very tidy and clean.The place that I was looking must be the bedroom. Then I question myself "   Wait !! wasn't I just hit by a truck and died why am I here and where is this???"

Then I saw a mirror there was a beautiful cute face girl with gray-ash hair and beautiful brown eyes looking at me. I touch my face and she also did I was shocked this is not my face. Even if I was beautiful before,I wasn't this beautiful. My face before was beautiful but cold and intimidating. But this face is beautiful and cute when I smile but cold and distance when I'm poker face.

I didn't have time to think when I heard a cellphone ringing beside me .
Pick it up and answer.It was a middle age girl who called based on her voice.     "Student Lin XioXiao where are u? you're already late is there something wrong?".    I unexpectedly has the same name as the original owner.The one talking must be the original owner's teacher . 

  "Ma'am I am having a cold and can't go to class,can I please take an absent for 3 days".   "I see then take care of your body and prepare for the exam you will have an exam soon. You are our best student I hope you  top the college exam and graduate successfuly. I won't bother you anymore and take a rest" she replied and then hang up

I breath a sigh of relief . I was thinking how did I got here and why. When suddenly a bad premonition struck me. I didn't have time to think when my head hurt and the memory of the original owner slowly came to my head. I was shock at my discovery. I was actually in a book that I read when I was bored .

In  a  bright and sunny day.My friend came to me and told me that I have to relax and have fun. I told her that I don't have time.She got annoyed and keep pestering me for the whole day that I couldn't even get my work done. At the end of the day I gave up and promise her that the next day I will relax and have fun and she was happy but also warned me that she will get angry if I broke my promise. I agreed cause I know she was only worried about me.

The next day I didn't know what to  help me past time,so I searched in Google and found that I can read a novel to past time. It was the most easiest thing to do in the list so I searched on a website and I got interested in a novel called "My harem in the apocalyptic world" I read it and me and the extra  unexpectedly have the same  name .So I continue to read it.

The heroine has a  cute and innocent face. A joyfully personality. When the apocalypse broke out . The heroine was trapped in school with the original owner and when they where trying to escape , the original owner was bitten by a zombie . When the  heroine  saw it she ran to the dormitory and hide while the original owner died.

While thinking about the ending of the original owner. I got angry,even when I was reading it I still thought the heroine was a green tea bitch but many guy still liked her like WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM.

THE original owner was the school flower. If the heroine is to be rated, she is 9/10  while the original owner is 100/10.
Not only was she the school flower but also the top 1 in the whole country in grades. She has  beauty and brain. She should have been the heroine.

Then I remember don't have time for silly things. I searched this body's memory and she died because of a high fever but also because she doesn't have the will to fight anymore. She is also an orphan but we have different situations.

My parents didn't die like her parents,I was just abandoned in an orphanage.

We have the same age. I'm basically 20 years old . Both of us is third year college.

If I didn't know I will thought that we were the same person. Since we have many similarities.

Her mother and father died in a car accident  when she was 7 while his brother went missing after their parents died.

The one who took care of her was her grandma but she also died last month. She couldn't find her big brother and she has no family left. She didn't care anymore and didn't bother to take medicine.

"Rest in peace. I'll definitely find your big brother and take care of him so don't worry" After I said that I felt my body lightens. It must be the last consciousness of her soul luckily I said that.

I searched her memory again and found that it is only 1 week before the apocalypse happens.I ran to the bathroom clean myself and while bathing. I was thinking of how much money is needed to buy supplies. This body only has 1 million,it was left to her by her grandma and this is not enough. I have many things to buy.
While thinking I already finished bathing and then I changed my clothes and I am ready for what is coming next.

I went to all the supermarket and stores. Bought all the things I needed. I also went to the mall and bought daily necessities,foods, clothes etc.

Just like that the day ended and I fall asleep in my bed.