Chapter 12

It's already a month after the end of the world.

Basically Lin XioXiao and the others has grown even stronger.

They also collect supplies from big factories. They have enough food, clothes and medicine.

Within this month Lu Mubai is very sticky to Lin XioXiao. Lu Mubai looked serious as always but looked very cute and we'll behaved infront of Lin XioXiao.

This time they will go to the factory near the school of Lin XioXiao.

Lin XioXiao already knew that the heroine is not in the school anymore since in the novel the heroine escaped the school after 3 weeks of staying there. That is why Lin XioXiao has the confidence that she will not meet the heroine.

After they collected the supplies in the factory Lin XioXiao felt a danger coming near them.

She quickly told the other and they each shows a battle stance.

They didn't wait long when they saw a  zombie that is surrounded with fire.

A level 3 zombie. Rather than be scared Lin XioXiao and the others has bright eyes. They are not afraid but excited since they already killed a few level 2 zombies this past week. They have confidence in their skills and if it's dangerous they will just run.

The level 3 zombie throw a fire ball to each one of them and then attack them. The zombie was fast but Lin Xuan was more fast and quickly throw an air ball while Lin XioXiao quickly throw a big water ball to the zombie.

After that the zombie become more fierce and keep on sending fire ball.

They looked at each other and quickly moved. Lucas trapped the zombie with his Wood type ability.Lin Xuan and Lin XioXiao throw air blade and water ball to the zombie. While Lu Mubai controlled the knife with his mental power and cut the zombie's head when it wasn't paying attention.

They solved the level 3 zombie easily.

While they were already done cleaning up the mess. They left to the place and went to another place, it was popular before the end of the world and many people visit it every day.

They were planning to kill more zombies and it was the right place for them. Since they have many supplies and foods they made up there mind to train more and kill more zombies. It doesn't mean they will not collect supplies anymore,it's just they focus on killing more zombies this days .

After they arrived at the place they were quickly surrounded by many zombies.

They noticed that they we're  five level 2 zombies. The rest zombies were just level 1 zombies.

Lin XioXiao has a doubtfull face. They were many level 2 zombies when they were supposed to come 2 months after the end of the world.

She didn't dwelled into it and put her eyes around the place.

Lin XioXiao searched with her mental power and found out that they weren't any people around. Probably because this place has many people when the end of the world came.

That's why many people transform into zombies and the rest of the people who survived was eaten by the zombies or turn into zombies.

They quickly killed the level 1 zombies around them but they had a hard time killing all the level 2 zombies.

Luckily all four of them worked together.

Lin XioXiao actually forbade Lu Mubai to fight before when Lu Mubai just recently joined them since Lin XioXiao was worried that Lu Mubai can't handle it and above all is that he is still a kid.

But Lu Mubai insisted and Lin XioXiao let him fight some weak zombies and found out that Lu Mubai was good at fighting and wasn't scared at all.

Lin XioXiao was suspicious why he didn't escaped in the mall and stayed there.

After they finished killing all the zombies around it was already dark. They collect all the nucleus and burned the corpse. After they finished All four of them was tired.

They choose a house that is relatively big and strong and plan to sleep there for the night.

Lin Xuan, Lu Mubai and Lucas was the one who cleaned the house because they didn't allow Lin XioXiao to clean the house and told her to rest.

Lin XioXiao couldn't convinced them so she just collect supplies. Since not much people came here since it was full of zombies. The things hasn't been moved and they have many supplies in each stores.

She collected all of them but she couldn't collect all of them because her brother and the others were already done cleaning the house and Lin XioXiao just want to rest. She planned to collect the rest  tomorrow morning.

They each took separate room but Lin XioXiao and Lu Mubai was in the same room because Lin XioXiao was worried about Lu Mubai even though she knows that Lu Mubai is powerful.

Early in the morning after they were done eating. They collected the supplies in each stores. They haven't finished collecting all the things around but heard the sound of the car.

They looked at were the sound came and found a black van. It was big and looked strong but not as good as there car.

Then five boys came out of the car  followed with Three girls.

All of them was relatively handsome and beautiful.

They caught sight of Lin XioXiao and the others. Each has different expression. They were some envy, jealous, serious and some were just looking at them quietly.

The envy and jealous eyes came from the three girls when they looked at Lin XioXiao. Lin XioXiao was clean, healthy and beautiful. They were also handsome guys around her. You should know that no one can look like this in this time. Most of the girls are either dirty,thin and ugly.

While the serious gaze came from the other boys since they think that it must be a very powerful team.

A girl with a cute and adorable face but has a surprise and shockedface . Has a pink t shirt and black pants.
"Lin XioXiao is that you, it's me Angelina were roommates do you remember"

When Lin XioXiao looked at the girl and think that the name sound familiar so she quickly search her memories.

A surprised looked came into her face when she recalled the girls name.

"FUCK!!! ITS THE HEROINE"

is all what Lin XioXiao can think In the moment.

While Lin Xuan and the others were baffled.

___________________________________$__$$$$/////////////////////////////////////

Hello guys. I just want you to know that I just found out that the chapter 3 and 4 was switched again.

I don't know why it's happening . It happened before and I don't want you guys to get confused.

Can you tell me why it's happening and how to fix it.