Chapter 11

Lu Mubai POV.

My name is Lu Mubai I am seven years old. Everybody says that I am a cold and silent person.. I have a high IQ.My family is very powerful and rich. I don't have any friends. I have a parents and an older brother who is also a cold person.

Before the end of the world came. I'm with my nanny and bodyguards. I was going to looked for gifts. Since it will be my parents anniversary. After  I went to the mall and bought a present. My nanny wants to go to the supermarket so that we can buy foods for dinner.

After that the end of the world came. All of us lost our consciousness. After I woke up. I saw myself in the arms of one of my bodyguards who is running. I saw some people who looked liked a zombie. Eating other people who is closed to them.

My bodyguards put me in this room. This mall was actually own by my brother. You may ask why I have to buy it myself if I can just ask one of my servants.

I just feel it is meaningful if I  bought the present myself. It may not be obvious but I love my parents and brother. I just don't know how to express myself.

My bodyguards left me here. Along with the food that we bought earlier.
I also have some snacks that my mother made for me in my backpack.
So that's how I can survive this whole time while not going outside.

My bodyguards actually left me because he was starting to turn liked a zombie. He must have felt that it was dangerous for me if he stayed with me. I don't know what happened to my nanny and my bodyguards.

I'm almost out of foods. Actually when I saw many zombies rather than being afraid. I just prepared more water here in the room. I collect all the things that can be put with water.

I just felt that if this continues. The water and electricity may be cut off. I was actually right with my guess.

Luckily I still had my phone with me. That's why I didn't get bored. I also called my parents and told them I'm okay. While I can't contact my brother at all. Then my phone also lost connection and couldn't contact them anymore.

The only unexpected thing that happened is when a girl who looked like an 18 years old came to my room.

I was nervous at first. I thought that she will throw me out but I didn't let it show in my face.

I felt funny for myself since I was kidnapped when I was 5 years old. They didn't want any money. They were a powerful organization. They got interested in me because of how smart I am . They trained me to become stronger and smarter. My parents have a hard time finding me.

Then 1 year had passed. I was already loosing hope that I will be able to get out . Even in this one year I didn't cry. Because I saw many people older than me. I thought I was only here for one year while they were here early than me they may have a hard time than me so I can't cry and give up.

One day someone actually destroyed the organization. All of us where free. My parents finally found me. They were guilty when they saw me. Since they didn't find me earlier. I actually didn't hold any grudge because I know it wasn't there fault.

My brother. Even if he didn't show it I know he must felt worried and blame himself. I saw how he became more powerful and stronger.

I was very nervous but that girl just smiled and talked to me. I don't know why I was happy and I even smile. I actually talked like a child. She was the only one who can make me became like this. My parents didn't even see me this childish.

.........................................
.............................................................

So Lin XioXiao gave some foods to Lu Mubai and they talked for a long time.
Because  the two people were chatting.Lin XioXiao found out that Lu Mubai actually has a mental power just liked her. Since Lu Mubai told it himself. She teaches him how to make it more powerful and let him keep it a secret.

She also made Lu Mubai to take a shower. While Lin XioXiao took some children's clothes in her space.

Lin XioXiao change the blanket and pillows. While Lu Mubai was sleeping she went to the secret room and really found many weapons. She was so happy. She  put all of  them  in her space.

After that she sleep with Lu Mubai.

Early in the morning Lin XioXiao was awakened by a call. It turned out Lu Mubai was waking her up. Lu Mubai shows her to another secret room. She was shocked. There we're more than one secret room and the things in this secret room we're more important.

They were gold, jewelry, weapons.

She took them all in to her space. She told Lu Mubai not to tell it to anyone,it's about the secret room and her space. Lin XioXiao just doesn't know why she trust the child so much. She also become fond of Lu Mubai.

Lin XioXiao also asked Lu Mubai's things and put them into her space so that he didn't need to carry it. Lu Mubai agreed because he felt it may be a burden to him.

Then Lin XioXiao and Lu Mubai went to Lucas and her brother to eat some breakfast.

While eating breakfast Lin XioXiao introduce Lu Mubai to the other two and make the three of them familiarize with each other.

They were not planning to go home. Since they made up their mind to learn how to leave outside for the whole month. Since they didn't know how long the house can last and if they will sleep in other places in the future.

After finishing breakfast the four of them prepared their things and set off  to a new adventure.
____________________________________________________________________//////////////

Sorry for not updating daily and for the short chapters. In the next chapter our protagonist will meet the heroine. I hope you will liked it since it's where the real fun begins.