chapter 4

I woke up and did my exercise. I also cook and ate. I didn't plan to buy supplies today cause my big brother will take me today.I took all the things that is very important in the house. I also put the appliances in the space. If they we're to ask me then I will say that I am moving that's why they are no appliances in the house.

I took all the gadget I bought yesterday and download game app that can still be played offline. I also download maps all around the world.
I downloaded novels,mangas,light novels,webnovels, videos, movies, cartoon,anime etc.

I also download recipes, video of chiefs cooking, music,dance,yoga, lullaby, videos for babies etc.

Hours past and someone knocked the door and when I open it there was a man who has a business attire,tall,has  a light brown hair,blue eyes. He has a strong aura and a cold and serious face.

along with a man who is likely his assistant
that is also very handsome but not handsome as my brother. From his appearance I think he is cunning yet cute type person who is always smiling.

While Lin XioXiao was looking at the two man they are also seizing her and they we're mesmerized by her beauty and aura.

"Hello we have something important to talk about may we please come in"
The assistant said.

Of course I let them in but I'm not stupid I only let them in cause I know them.

We are sitting in the sofa since I haven't taken it in the space yet.

" Hello My name is Lin Xuan and I am your brother I am sorry that I didn't came to you early and I also came here to ask if you want to come home with me but don't worry if you don't feel safe we can do a paternity test"

I can feel that even though he look serious I can still feel that he is very nervous.

"Hello my name is Lucas and I am your brother's secretary and assistant"

In the novel he was the right hand man of the biggest villain and is also very loyal and powerful.

"Then we can do the paternity test first and if you are really my brother I can come with you"

After I said that I can feel that they we're very happy. I also want to come with them cause I promise the original owner to take care of her brother for her. I also have the little expectation to have a family since I was an orphan before.

Besides they are also rich and are very strong since in the description my brother in the novel is that after he was kidnapped when he was 7 yrs. old he was sent to an island where they we're many kids like him who is kidnapped. They we're trained to be an assassin that obey order. He stayed in that island for 10 years where he met Lucas and saved him.

Lucas wasn't kidnapped but his family was very poor and they sell him to the organization for 5 million.

They escape and destroyed the organization then they built there own company.The biggest villain is also smart and has a high IQ.They are in the list of the richest people in the world.

Don't understimate Lucas because even if he was just a secretary he is also very rich.He has a high salary .he also invest and buy stock and have many properties and store.

"Then it's set then I will pack my things and you guys wait here"I said

Before I can go I was stopped and I looked back and saw my brother looking at me

"Why are there only little things here" he asked.

"I was planning to moved to the dormitory in school" I replied

He let me go and I took the luggage that was already prepared earlier.

"Let me carry that for you"my brother said

I let him carry it and suddenly he patted my head and I blushed because it was the first time I was closed to the opposite gender .

"Cute" was what the two man thought at this moment.

Lin XioXiao didn't know that at this moment the two man has already have the tendency of becoming a siscon and a protector that didn't let any man near her.

__________________________________________________________________________________////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hello guys I just want you to know that Lucas only think of our female protagonist as a sister I wanted you to know it so that you won't have high hopes and ship them together since they won't be a couple