Chapter 3

Early in the morning I was about to collect supplies again  and then I remember something important and I stopped.

I remembered the golden finger of the heroine.

The cheat of the heroine The space. It was found in the original owner's necklace. When the heroine left the original owner she ran back to their apartment and she found her necklace and thought it was beautiful so she took it and when she was accidentally cut by a shard of glass the blood drop in the necklace and she became it's owner.

I searched it in the bedroom and I found it. It was hidden in her closet It was kept in the drawer full of clothes around it.  This body treasured it and no one knows it because her grandma gave it to her when she said her last breath.

She only took it to their school's dormitory when she plan to leave her apartment since the one who lives here is her grandma. I shake my head and ran to the kitchen and cut my finger . Slowly let my blood drip in the necklace.

I felt dizzy and before I knew it I was already in the space.  I look at my surroundings. There was an empty land except that  It has a house that look likes From the ancient times. A lake with water. I think it was the spring water that has a magical effect.

7 mountain that can grow plants and raise animals that is said in the novel.
They were closed together. Each mountain has different kind of weather.

One of the mountain was very cold like winter. I was planning to put the animals and plants that need to survive in cold weather here.The second mountain was like the spring, the weather was just Right, I was planning to put  all the land  animals here,like rabbit, cow,sheep, chicken etc. There was also many trees around it.

While the third mountain was full of water. Like the summer. I plan to put all the fish, shrimp,squid and other seafoods  The fourth mountain was empty. There wasn't any plants or animals, just land. So I plan to put all the large things here, like ship or helicopter.

The fifth mountain was also empty. So I plan to plant the vegetables and fruits here. The sixth mountain will be used to plant the herbs.

It was the cheat of the heroine to become healthy,powerful,and beautiful.

I will take a bath in the lake later, but I have to collect supplies first. I left the space and ran downstairs where the car is.
This was bought by her grandma in her 18th birthday.

I drove to the country side and bought animals:4 chicken,4 duck,2 cow,6 rabbit,4 pig etc. I bought many different animals that can be eaten. I also bought fences,food for animals and other stuff needed.I told them the address of the  warehouse. I already had an idea to rent it when I was driving.

I also bought seafoods like shrimp, squid,fish, lobster etc. Of course it's all alive.

Then they deliver it and when they left I checked if they where any people around or camera and when there is none I put all the animals to the space.

I drove to the store where seeds can be brought. I brought different kind of fruit seeds.1 sack each seeds. I also brought vegetables that can be planted. Then I brought different kind of herbs. I learned it in my previous life when I was bored.
I also brought shovel, fertilizer and many other things that is needed to plant the seeds.

I came to another store where they sell fresh fruits and vegetables. I bought all of them and I also bought meat,pork and seafoods. It was all fresh and can be cooked already. I told them the address of the warehouse and  deliver it there.

I let them deliver it in the warehouse and when there gone I did the same thing I did before.I only have 600,000 left.

It is already afternoon so I drove to the restaurant. When I was done eating I ordered take out for  different kind of dishes since the space has food preservation.

When I passed by a food stools. I also bought many foods.It was already dark and I was near the apartment and I stopped by in a supermarket and bought many things like foods and daily necessaries. I also stopped by a pharmacy and bought medicine . I bought all the medicine that can be brought.

I went to the warehouse.All the things I bought was already there. The people who delivered it was puzzled of how many things I bought. I just told them I like buying things and I will open a supermarket and they didn't ask more questions.

After along day I finally came back in my apartment. I put a spring water in a bathtub and stayed there and  I slowly felt my body hurting and then an hour pass and it stop. I saw may body full of black liquid. It must be the dirty things in my body. It has a bad smell and  I hurriedly wash myself in the bathroom.

When I was done I look at  myself in the mirror. My skin has become more white,my face has become more smooth and bright. My hair become more smooth and shiny while my body look more sexy and my muscles look more tone.I can also feel that I become stronger and healthier.

After a long day I slept in my soft bed.