Chapter 15

What caught Lin XioXiao's eye when she first entered was a beautiful middle age woman who looked similar to Lu Mubai.

Although it's already the end of the world she was still clean and very pretty. She was elegant and powerful at the same time. She has that stunning beauty that you can't take your eyes the moment you saw her. She has a light brown hair and green eyes.

Next to her is a girl who looked 18 years old. She was gorgeous but looked arrogant and wild. She looked like a rebellious girl with her red hair.

Then there was an old man that looked liked 60 yrs old. Although he looked old and has white hair,we can see from his looks that he was sought after when he was young.

He still has that strong and powerful aura around him,and that murderous eyes that will make you tremble with fear but of course Lin XioXiao wasn't scared because she met many powerful figures in her past life.

Then there was a couple on the side,they looked like the parents of the girl with red hair. They looked  the same age as Lu Mubai's parents.

They were holding hands and the man seems to be protecting the woman behind her while looking at Lin XioXiao and the two guys but when he saw Lu Mubai or rather when they saw Lu Mubai they ran to him

They ran to him and checked him but of course the old man didn't run but walked. They all has that surprise and delighted expression. Lin XioXiao and the others can see that they looked very happy and relieved that Lu Mubai was okay.

After they were done checking Lu Mubai they immediately looked at Lin XioXiao and the others.

Before a misunderstanding took place Lu Mubai first explained about what happened to him and how Lin XioXiao saved him.

Then Lin XioXiao and the others were ask to sit in the sofa and they were served with some coffee.

"Thank you very much. We don't what will happen if you guys didn't find Lu Mubai first"

"We've been looking for him all around the capital"

"It's great that we found him, specially from how the world look like now, it will be hard to stay outside alone"

"You don't know how much grateful we are,you guys are our benefactor"

Lin XioXiao has a bewildered face
"No please you don't have to thank us ,we also like Lu Mubai so there wasn't any trouble at all".

"Do you guys have anywhere to live for the meantime" He was the old man and the grandfather of Lu Mubai. His name was Lu Tianlin.

"No we were planning to move out of the capital after we collect more supplies for our journey,so we slept in  the car" Lin Xuan said still having a poker face

The mother of Lu Mubai who's  name was  Lu Cailin said while having a concerned face
"Then how about you guys stay here for the meantime, it's dangerous to always wander around no matter how strong you are"

"No we don't want to bother you"

"Then just stay here for a while,you must be tired you have to rest don't overdo yourself" this time it was the other middle age woman ,she was the mother of the red hair girl .

The red hair girl was Su Yayan while her mother was called Su Weiwei and her father was called Su Minhei.

While Lu Mubai's father was called Lu     Xianhe

Lin XioXiao discussed with Lin Xuan and Lucas and they finally made up their mind to stay for a week and then they will set off to City M.

Then Lin XioXiao notice something it was a chess board

"May I ask who of you might be good at chess"
When Lin XioXiao finished speaking she saw Lu Mubai's grandfather staring at her.  His gazed stayed on her for a long time like judging her, before speaking.

"Are you just curious or do you want to play with this old man"

"If I may have the honor,since we don't have anything to do I just want to relax and entertain myself"

Then lets play for one round I'll see if you are better than this old man

They they arrange the chess pieces and start playing

In the first start Lu Tianlin has a careless and relax place then has a serious face but unlike his previous appearance it looks like he is enjoying the game

The others didn't bother the two and started talking to each other. About what happened to them and there journey in the road.

After they were done talking Lu Cailin and Su Weiwei excuse themselves to ready the room that Lin XioXiao and the others will be staying for the time being.

Early in the morning after Lin XioXiao woke up she saw grandpa Lu talking with her brother and Lucas . She started walking straight to them and when she was near them Lin Xuan quickly notice her.

"Good morning did you sleep well , are you hungry?"

"No no it's okay brother I slept really well"

Then they greet each other.

Grandpa Lu started talking about his grandson,the brother of Lu Mubai and Lin XioXiao don't know why but she got the feeling that grandpa Lu keep staring at her when he talked about his grandson .

Grandpa Lu was so energetic and not like his first impression that Lin XioXiao doubt that grandpa Lu was just acting yesterday.

"My grandson is the one who's managing the company today. His really serious and didn't even date a girl I was really worried that he will end up alone without marrying. He was very promising at a young age,he was very smart and finished his study at the age of 17 and join the military at the age of 18. When he left the military he was already 20. After that he become the CEO of the Lu company. He didn't even have time interacting with girls at his age. By the way my grandson is 25 yrs. Old this year"

Lucas just keep on nodding his head and listening

"May I ask where your grandson is"

"Oh he was searching for Lu Mubai while also gathering food and water and other necessities."

"Then he really is very capable and responsible person"

Grandpa Lu was so happy he kept on laughing,you couldn't even remember how serious and dignified he was yesterday

"Yes yes my grandson is really great may I ask Lin XioXiao if he already has a boyfriend"

Lin XioXiao who was staying quiet and listening was dumbfounded.

She quickly composed herself and answered. "I'm still young so I   havet have time to find  a boyfriend grandpa"

"Good good a very nice girl how about considering my grandson , although his usually cold, he is still very handsome and will definitely treat you well" grandpa said with a smile on his face while kept nodding his head happily.

The three were shocked and Lin Xuan felt angry while thinking" I just got my little sister back and your trying to abduct her"

Lucas felt Lin Xuan's anger and thought"This old man is really cunning I know he didn't have a good intention when he kept talking about his grandson"

While Lin XioXiao was dumbfounded staring at grandpa Lu and couldn't answer .

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////##########$###$$$$$###$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry for the long delay I was very lazy this month . Sorry for the slow update I hope you liked my story and please kept on supporting me despite my not so good story.😊😊😊😊 Have a good day