Chapter 9

In this two weeks Lin XioXiao was always in the space.
Practicing and cultivating. Other than that she also made some wine and some sweet snacks like cake, Cookies etc..

Lin XioXiao actually like sweet foods and fluffy things. Although She may look cold but Lin XioXiao is also adorable.

She has an average height for girls but her brother and Lucas is very tall so she looked very adorable and small when she is with them.

(I forgot to add their heights in their introduction, so I added it here . I'm sorry 😔- author)

They often tease her when they found out that Lin XioXiao mind her height the most. She doesn't have that usual cold face when they mentioned her heights and they found it fun.

Lin XioXiao doesn't have a books that teach people to become a cultivators but she only has a books about how to make your body stronger.

Lin XioXiao mental power,water type ability is already level 2 and her power type ability is already closed to breaking through level 2.

The higher the level the stronger they are.
There powers will start in level 1 to level 7. The higher the level the slower they advance.

It's also the same to zombies. When they are still level 1 they don't have a consciousness and only knows to eat humans. They are also very stiff and very slow. The nucleus in there brain is very small and it's color is clear

While level 2  zombies can already move easily and there body is more flexible. They already has the instinct of danger. While the nucleus is shape like a diamond and is color white.

Level 3 zombies can already jump and run. They also have powers.They also already knows that the nucleus inside the higher zombies brain is good for them. They have different kinds of color depending on there power.

While level 4 zombies can make hundreds of zombies follow them.

The higher they are the more stronger there power is and the more zombies they can control. The strongest zombie is the king zombie.

(/I don't know much about the level thing so I won't explain it much-author/)

While Lin Xuan and Lucas was collecting supplies and killing zombies.

On this day Lin XioXiao came out of her space. The three of them plan to go to the biggest mall. They only plan to come here today because before they we're not sure if they can handle all the zombies there,since they were many people there that turns into zombies after the end of the world.

They also collected many foods and daily necessities. So they don't have to worry about Lin XioXiao space being found out. Since they will not use it for the time being unless there is only three of them.

Luca's space was also expanded. He also reached level 2 of his space power but his wood type ability is still in level 1.

While Lin Xuan's powers are both in level 2. Worthy of being the biggest villain.

Here they are in front of the biggest mall. They are many stores and restaurant surrounding the mall. That's why they are more zombies here than other places.

They get down on their car and Lucas put the car on his space and they went in the mall with their weapons on their hands and an empty backpack on their back.

The mall has 6 floors. The first floors has many stores that sells different things like clothes,shoes and make up. While the second floor is where the supermarket is and many restaurants are place.

The third floor has an arcade and many fun things to play. The fourth floor has a big stage,it's where the celebrities will come.

The fifth floor is where many people can  rest. They have spa, manicure, pedicure, massage etc...

While the six floor is where the office of the workers and also has many rooms. It's like a hotel. There is also a big pool.

When they went in many zombies came running to them.

Lin XioXiao already use her mental power after they went in and they aren't many people in the mall. The first floor doesn't even have a survivor.

They solved them and it took three hours to solved all the zombies in the first floor. They collect the nucleus in the zombie's brain and didn't even let a single one missing. They use some nucleus to quickly recover there power and to relieve fatigue.
While the rest of the nucleus was sent to Lucas space.

They put all the stuff needed in Lucas space. When there is no camera or people looking Lin XioXiao will take the things in the stores.

Although they already plan not to let Lin XioXiao space be discover.

Lucas space was not enough. They will collect more supplies and Lucas space maybe full early.

So they made up there mind that since many people care more about foods and water. They didn't care about clothes, shoes, blanket etc..

They will take this chance to collect more since it may not be available in the future and the weather is unpredictable.

So they collect all the things in the first floor. Since the first floor are mostly daily necessities, clothes and medicine. But they still left some for other people looking for supplies.

While they went to the second floor. Lin XioXiao detected that they are five people in the restaurant that is closed.

Lin XioXiao didn't bother about them and the three people killed all the zombies. Took all the nucleus and then took all the foods but didn't go where the five people are. They  took all the frozen foods and the snacks,candy, etc...

While the noodles, compressed biscuits, water, etc... They only collected half of them and leave half of the foods for other people.

The five people in the restaurant didn't even know that all the zombies were already killed. They we're still scared silly and hiding.

_______________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey guys ☺️ the powers and abilities are the same. I hope you won't get confused. In the next chapter they will meet a very important person.