Chapter 14

Happy Holidays to all ⛄🎄🎉

Lin XioXiao and the others are on the way to B City. It's only 2 hours to get there. The northern suburbs of B City is a large factory area where Food,clothing, housing were various factories are available.

While the southern suburbs of B City is a planting area with sparsely populated land,fertile land and sufficient water source.

This time their goal is for the winter clothes,bed sheets,quilts etc. They also want to come to B City to take all the plants that is still useful since it will become mutated plants in the future.

2 hours after they reached the northern suburbs of B City. They went to the factory area.

They were many zombies around but no humans can be seen. It was most likely that they we're hiding or probably became a zombie. Most people may be in southern suburbs of B City since  the place is just full of  plants and water.

The place is full of zombies that they didn't rest for the rest of the day.

After cleaning the zombies around, they first choose a safe warehouse and then clean them up so they can sleep for the night.  

Lin XioXiao cleaned up the bathroom put some water in the bathtub and took more Gallons in the space and fill them up with water.

After that they took turns to wash their selves.

Lin XioXiao took the beds, quilts and bed sheets in the space. After making sure that everything is alright.

Lin XioXiao took some tables and chairs in the space. She also took some dishes in the space that is already cook and they ate it all.

After eating Lin XioXiao put the tables and chairs back in the space.

After that they fall asleep.

Early in the morning after they woke up. They clean up their things. Lin XioXiao wave her hands and the beds, quilts and bed sheets were back in the space again.

Then they started eating breakfast. After eating they rest for a while.

They went to the clothing area first and they saw some winter clothes and summer clothes. They also saw some. Bed sheets, quilts,backpacks,as long as cloth and thread are used, are available here,they were also some silk, embroidery machine,dress fabric etc.

They also collect all the  various finishing plants for textile and embroidery.

They took all the machines and all the things that can be seen, and didn't leave anything behind.

After 1 week they finished collecting
The things in clothing area. They were all tired but they collected many clothes that they can used for a lifetime.

After a month had past almost 80% of the factory area was taken away. As long as they went to a warehouse or workshop nothing can be seen. The finished products is gone and even the machines is not left behind.

They didn't rest for the whole month because more people came here to take supplies.

Another 2 months had past they already came to the southern suburbs of B City. Collect plants, tools for gardening and gallons, barrels and all the things that can be used to store water and foods.

They were some coconut tree, cabbage, carrots, flowers,mango tree, strawberry, banana etc... 

They also took some alive seafoods,fish, shrimp, lobster etc...
When they saw bees in a hive they also took it and put it in the space.

They were also lucky and found a warehouse full of frozen foods like seafoods,meats,beefs,pork etc...

Even though the electricity was cut off the warehouse has an extra power supply that can be used. It's lucky that they found it earlier because the power supply is also beginning to lose power.

They have seen many people along the way and they have open there eyes to the new cruel words.
They didn't blindly help anymore people.

This time they will go back to the Capital again to looked for Lu Mubai's family. Even though they all got along well in this period of time they believe that it is best for Lu Mubai if he was with his family.

They were some big changes to Lin XioXiao and the others in these past 3 months they become even stronger and full of experience.

They collected many supplies that's why after they come back to the Capital they won't blindly let people know they have 2 space power. They will try to hide it as their trump card .

After they went to the place Lu Mubai told them where his family lived in . They were shocked since it was a place that is known to cost billions of money.

It was popular since it was beautiful and cost a lot of money.

Many was trying to buy it but only one has win. Even Lin Xuan couldn't buy it. That's because not just money is needed but also connection and power.

They thought Lu Mubai's family was just rich but they didn't expect it to be so powerful.

Even if Lin Xuan hate to admit it the other people was more powerful than him since he just built his company while the other was influencial From the start since ancient times.

When they went close the mansion it was very strong and beautiful even though it's already the end of the world it's like nothing has changed except for it was not clean anymore.

They were no zombies around. Probably because it was a very remote place and the one who brought the mansion also brought the place around it.

When they knocked the door a handsome man opened it.

His face was cold at first but when he found Lu Mubai there was clearly happiness in his eyes although he tried to hide it.

He quickly let them in and closed the door .

When Lin XioXiao and the others looked they found five more people.
Three girls and two man.

////////////////////////////////__________________
____'________________________

Hey guys how was your holiday 😀💝