Chapter 10

They quickly went to the third floor. They were many people hiding in the arcade. The three killed all the zombies, took the nucleus in their brain and then  took a rest.

While they we're resting some of the young ladies came to them.

"Brother can you take me with you. I  promise that I will do everything and always follow you" the first girl said while even shyly looking at my brother.

Then the other's quickly followed talking to Lucas and Lin Xuan while ignoring Lin XioXiao.

Lin Xuan was already showing a killing intent. While Lucas quickly talked."The three of us is enough and we don't need anymore people"

The girls didn't back down and keep begging Lin Xuan and Lucas.

Lin Xuan was annoyed and cut the table near him. After that the girls become quiet.

Some old people also come to their sides.

"Give us some foods and take us with you"

"Yeah all of us hungry, you should help us"

"Don't be cruel my grandson is hungry give me some of your food"

The people become more noisy and they even tried to snatch Lin XioXiao's backpack.

This time Lin XioXiao who was quietly watching the show was speechless about their shamelessness.

Lucas and Lin Xuan become more serious and cold.

"If you want some food then go and fight some zombies. This is ours"
Lin Xuan said while showing a murderous aura.

The people where scared at first but become more shameless.

"Ayoo!! You should help one another, don't be stingy "

"Yeah since you guys are so powerful why don't you guys find more food and give it to us"

"Yeah since your very powerful why don't you guys protect us"

The three people become angry and stood up.

"What are you going to do, are you guys going to hurt us"

"We will report you to the police"

The three people didn't bother them and left with their backpack and weapons.

Some people tried to stop them but Lin Xuan just wave  his hand and all of them was sent flying. After that no one dares to stop them.

The three people went to the fourth floor where. They killed some zombies. They didn't kill them all only killed some who we're blocking their way. They quickly collect the massage chair, things in the spa etc... Since no one will bother about it since they will think it's not important.

The three people went to the fifth floor. They didn't even bother to know if they were any survivors since they we're still affected by the people's attitude in the third floor.

They killed the zombies that were blocking their way to the sixth floor. They didn't collect any supplies.

Some maybe curious why they went there when they weren't any supplies there.

Lin XioXiao actually read it in the novel. There was a secret place in one of the VIP room. They were full of weapons like katana, sword,guns etc..

They were also many bullets. The heroine found it out when they went to collect some supplies and took a rest here. So that's how Lin XioXiao planned to take the weapons.

Maybe you will think that Lin XioXiao was cruel and heartless but no . It is finder's keepers.

Besides if some people think that Lin XioXiao was cruel and didn't even warn some people that the end of the world is coming.

Lin XioXiao just didn't want to take a risk and no one will even believe it. Lin Xuan and Lucas believe it because they trust Lin XioXiao. But not all people will believe Lin XioXiao. They will only think it's nonsense.

Some people may also have a sinister hearts when they found out that Lin XioXiao knows the future and will be sent to the laboratory.

Lin XioXiao didn't want that risk and besides while collecting supplies. The factory will make more and it will benefit the people. That's what Lin XioXiao keep telling herself.

Lin XioXiao searched the place around using her mental power.

There were still many people hiding in some rooms. Because the door was made of good qualities and very strong that's why they were still many people alive.

The three people planned to rest here and leave early in the morning. So they solved all the zombies around.

They went to the VIP rooms. They were three VIP rooms and coincidentally they weren't any people in each room. So the two planned to sleep in each room .

Some people who we're brave opened there door and asked if they were any soldiers coming.

Lin XioXiao seriously looked at them" there wasn't any soldiers coming so you should fight some zombies and collect foods to survive"

The people who asked was devastated and closed the door.

Some asked if they were many zombies outside. And Lucas answered that they we're many zombies everywhere you go outside.

After some people asked they didn't bother the three people. Lin XioXiao came to the VIP room where the weapons where. While Lucas and Lin Xuan choose the rest of the VIP room.

The three gave each other a warning to be careful and stay on guard they quickly entered there room respectively.

Lin XioXiao opened the door and when she entered she closed and locked the door. After that she saw a young boy who looked like a 7 years old kid. He has a black hair and green eyes. He looked cute but has a poker face. He may looked even more cute if he wasn't thinner.

Lin XioXiao liked this kid from the moment she saw him. Because the kid looked very smart and sensible.

Lin XioXiao actually don't like kids that much. She finds it irritating and noisy. They only knows how to make trouble and cry but the kid INFRONT of her was different. He was a very well behaved and silent kid.

It seems to melt Lin XioXiao's heart.

" My name is Lin XioXiao. What's your' s??" Lin XioXiao asked while slowly walking to the young boy in the bed.

"My name is Lu Mubai" the boy said while looking at Lin XioXiao

Lin XioXiao came closed to Lu Mubai and seat near him.

"How old are you and where is your parents" she  asked while looking at Lu Mubai's clothes that is quite dirty already.

"I'm 7 years old this year and I don't know where my parents where since I was with my bodyguards,while my parents were at home when the end of the world broke out"

"You can just call me  big Sister. Will you come home with me before we find your parents" Lin XioXiao gently talked to Lu Mubai. She didn't know why but she liked this little kid like a brother.

" REALLY!! Then I will come with you." Lu Mubai said while looking expectantly to Lin XioXiao
"You can just call me Mu'er and I will call you sister Xiao" Lu Mubai said while having a shy and blushing face.