Chapter 7

The three people in the mansion was not the only one seeing this strange things but also all the people around the world.

This caused the whole world to fall in panic. After the meteor fell. There came a smoke that linger everywhere.
The people fell in coma.

Lin XioXiao was prepared for it so she told her brother and Lucas to stay in their own bedroom and locked the door.

Lin XioXiao didn't have to worry about them since she knows they will awakened their abilities and not mutate in to zombies.

To make sure there isn't any danger. Lin XioXiao made both of them  drink spiritual water in her space.

So they are more stronger and has a higher chance of awakening stronger power.

After she said that she checked the window,the door and the gate and closed them.

After checking everything,Lin XioXiao went to her own room and locked the door. Then she came in to her bed and fall asleep.

When Lin XioXiao woke up,she checked her cellphone and she was surprised to found out that only 3 hours have passed, because from what she knows,the people should wake up after 1 day in a coma.

She quickly get up and look in the window to see if there is  something strange around the mansion, but it was very quiet.

She tried what was describe on the novel,on how to sense if she has inspired an ability.

She immediately meditate and found out that there is three different kind colors hovering inside her body.

Inside her mind there was a small bud and when she touched it with her consciousness she entered her space.

After she found out that her space was the small bud. Lin XioXiao looked at the three ball that is blue,white and grey hovering around the small bud.

She quickly found it's description in the novel.

The grey ball is Power type ability.  The people who has this ability will be very strong.

The blue ball is water type ability. People who has this ability can make water and can make hot water or ice in the late stage of apocalypse.

The white ball is mental power which is pretty rare and very powerful. They can detect zombies. There brain is like a map. They can also be more powerful in the late stage in the novel like controlling people or zombies.

They are also different kind of power in the novel description,"the author was very detailed in it". What was what Lin XioXiao think.

The most rare and powerful abilities is  fire type ability, water type ability,wind type ability,earth type ability, healing power and mental power but there is also many strange ability like poison, enchanting etc...

The heroine was also very powerful because she has healing power and space ability .

Lin XioXiao was so happy since she has many abilities that can protect herself in this world.

She made up her mind to hide her mental power. It will be her trump card in the future.

While she will tell  her brother and Lucas that she has power type ability and water type ability. Since they will be her ally and they will  stay together  in the future.

While she will hide her water type ability and only use it unless there isn't anyone except the three of them or if they are in a  dangerous situation.

While her space will be called space ability if anyone found it out but she will hide it temporarily since in the beginning in the novel the space ability was rare and powerful but it become common in the future stage of the novel.

After Lin XioXiao made up her mind she tried if she can use her mental power to see the situation in her brother and Lucas sides.

What was really weird was she can see everything like she was watching a video. She can see that her brother and Lucas where still in a coma.

Do you wanna ask why Lin XioXiao feels weird? It's because in the novel she read. Mental power can only detect and even if you are powerful you can't see the whole situation happening. It's Like you were watching a movie.

However Lin XioXiao didn't think further and hurriedly get up. Put on a black coat and a mask. She was going to take this opportunity to take more  supplies.

After she made up her mind. She quickly walk to the garage after closing the door.

Lin XioXiao went straight to a big factory full of foods like flour, wheat,rice, compressed biscuits,barrel of water,frozen food,junk foods, chocolate etc.

After checking that there isn't anyone in the factory,she quickly avoid the camera's and use her mental power to find out where the security office is. It was in the third floor.Most likely the third floor is where the office and the resting place is. After she went there,she saw that they we're still a person guarding but he is in a coma and Lin XioXiao found out that it is mutating to a zombie.

Lin XioXiao hurriedly turned off all of the CCTV camera operating and went to the second floor. Although the factory only has three floors,it is  actually very large and there is still a basement.

Lin XioXiao quickly took all the things in the factory in the space. Even the basement was clean out.

After emptying the factory she left and went to another factory but this time the factory doesn't have food but daily necessities. Lin XioXiao came to  the security office and closed all the security camera.

Then Lin XioXiao collect all the things and put it in the space.

____________________________________________________/////////////////////////////////////////

I Thank all the people who voted for my story and I hope that you guys like my story.

If you like my story,just tap the star. It means that you voted for my story.

|
|
|
|
|
\/