Chapter 6

While shopping Lin XioXiao came to a popular store and bought many high brand clothes like sports clothes, dress, pajamas, underwear etc.

After that she also went to another shop we're she bought diver clothes,rain coat, umbrella,boots etc. She Also bought some for her brother and Lucas.

She ate in a famous restaurant and take out food and desserts and came back to the car and transfer the food to the space.

After that she entered the mall again and played in the arcade. Then she came to a high brand store and bought many jewelry.

Lin XioXiao bought all the things she finds cute and beautiful. She also came to a supermarket and bought canned food, snacks, chocolate,candy,frozen food like ice cream etc... She also purchased a large quantities of books, CD,radio etc..

She also came to a store that sells camera. All of them are high qualities.She bought 10 cameras and tape recorder.

She returned to the car and put all the things in the space. Then she head to a salon, and cut her long hair to a medium length and made it wavy. She also decided to try a full body spa,manicure and pedicure.

Then Lin XioXiao returned to the mansion and all the people were amazed that she become more beautiful.

When Lin XioXiao and Lin Xuan was having dinner. Lin XioXiao mentioned that they should also bought a ship and boat so that when they go to the sea in the future they won't get scared and unprepared. Also bought a helicopter in case they we're surrounded by zombies and can't escape.

Lin Xuan agreed and she gave Lin XioXiao 2 robot that especialize cleaning,5 sweeping robot and 1 small, cute robot that knows everything and doesn't need network to access.

"Brother I think we have to purchase more coffee,hand warmer and all things needed for winter. While you have many things to prepare and do I suggest you take 3 days leave and make all employees take a vacation so that when the end of the world come their families are together. When they ask why just tell them that us siblings we're reunited and want to spend more time" Lin XioXiao said while looking worriedly at Lin Xuan

"Well,listen to you. I will also gave them a bonus and warned them to prepare food and stayed home I will just tell them they are many weird things lately as an excuse" After Lin Xuan said that he immediately called Lucas and Lucas was so happy by the news and immediately made an announcement in the group of employees.

After that days pass collecting supplies. Lucas because of the day off, bought all the things he like while also purchasing needed things. Lucas also stayed in the mansion and all the workers was sent for a 3 days off and of course along with a bonus. All the workers was so happy and worship Lin XioXiao since it was all made when she came back.

Lin XioXiao's clothes that was made by Mitch also arrived and it was so much that it can be wear for the rest of her life.Lin XioXiao also ordered Lin Xuan to buy all the things he likes when she found out that he only bought things for her and the needed things.

All the things was sent to the space. The mansion was also renovated. It has a solar power panels,high walls,full proof window and strong door.All 3 room has air conditioner and fan. They were many camera outside the mansion. It was on each side of the high wall .

They also prepared water in a tank ang barrel.Lucas also knows that Lin XioXiao has a space because the siblings decided to trust Lucas.

Lucas was so happy that since he couldn't buy many things because he was afraid that they are no more space in the mansion. Lucas then bought all the things he liked while Lin XioXiao just put all of them in the space.

Lin XioXiao's also plant the flowers and herbs that her brother bought in the space. They also purchased many diesel and gasoline.

Lin Xuan and Lucas also bought more strong and big car. They have a bed in all car and it's like a military car. The boat,ship and helicopter was also in the space since it can't be used temporarily. They also bought many submarine.

Days pass and it's only one day before the meteor fall and cause the last event that made 60% of human becoming an undead what people called "zombies".

All the medicine and weapons arrived and we're put in the space. Lin XioXiao has learned medicine in her past life with her master but she used Chinese medicine more since that is what her master teaches her. It's a coincidence that Lin XioXiao in the novel is also mastering medicine but she doesn't use Chinese medicine. So they don't have to worry that there is no one to take care of there injuries.

All the fruit and vegetables in the space can already be eaten while the fish, shrimp, chicken etc... has give birth to more of their kinds.Because they are many eggs and the vegetables and fruits are ready Lin XioXiao has been cooking all day long. They ate some while the rest we're stored in the space.

They we're also other animals like bees that can produce fresh honey.
The flowers and bees,rabbit, etc. are in one land in the space. While cow and other animals are in another land. The vegetables and fruits are separated in two land. While the herbs are also in another land.

Lin Xuan ordered in a shop and deliver many meat,pork,fresh vegetables and seafood. Lin XioXiao cooled all of them and put in the Lunch box so that they can take it out when they are outside.

It was already early in the morning and the three people are doing there own things in the mansion.
Lucas was downloading videos and other stuff in his cellphone since Lin XioXiao warned them that when the end of the world come they might not be any signal.

While Lin Xuan was also downloading apps and other stuff but unlike Lucas all Lin Xuan downloaded are important things like maps,the structure of the malls,the short cut to get out of the city etc...

Lin XioXiao was cultivating in the space. Lin XioXiao found it in  the books in the space. It is suitable for girls and will make their body stronger and flexible.

At noon at 5 pm the three people gathered together in a sofa. The sky has turned dark while the meteor keep on falling in different countries.The sun was blocked.

In that moment the whole world was only filled with darkness.