Chapter Fifteen

I felt the bed move, waking me from my medicated bliss. I opened my eyes to see a blurry Finn looking at me. “Did I wake you up?” He asked as I rubbed my eyes to clear the blurriness that was still there. I gave him a humming sound as I curled my arms around the pillow in my arms. “I’m sorry.” He said running his hand gently through my hair. “How are you feeling?”

“Better now.” I turned my head to look at him. “You’re all sweaty.” I smiled at him. He looked down at his shirtless chest. Oh his chest. It is amazing. The tattoos that graced his skin ran perfectly on the muscles making him look even hotter without his shirt on then with. He barely had any plain skin left. Just seeing him without a shirt made me my stomach quiver.

“I just got back from a run.” I blinked being brought back from my hot minded state. He smiled at me rubbing the sweat away.

“So you get in bed? Nice.” I giggled at him. He tried to rub his hand on me. “EW no!” I threw the pillow in my arms at him. “That’s nasty.”

“Come on, Ana. I know you want this.” He wiggled his eye brow at me. I shook my head getting out of bed.

“Go get in the shower, Smelly.” I stuck my tongue out at him. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned to look at him as he kissed my shoulder. “Are you going to take me into the shower with you?” I whispered running my fingers over his arms.

“I would love that but not yet.” He kissed my cheek. “We haven’t got there yet.” He let go of me as my phone started to ring on the nightstand. “Answer that, I’m going to get in the shower.” He gave me a peck on the lips before walking out. I picked up my phone.

“Hello?” I said shaking my head to clear my thoughts.

“Hey, Baby girl. How’d it go?” Zander’s voice said into the phone yawning.                                          

“It went good. It went better than I expected.” I sat back down on the bed. “He took it better than I expected. He didn’t freak out on me. He understood me, he listened.” I sighed lying back on the bed. “It was nice.”

“I told you, Baby doll. Not everyone in the world is out to get you. You want to go out for breakfast?” I looked at Finn as he walked into the room, the beads of water rolling down that eye catching chest of his.

“Let me ask.” I pulled the phone away from my ear. “Z invited me to breakfast. You want to come?” Finn blinked at me before lifting his hand to rub the water out of his hair.

“Sure, let me get dressed.” He cleared his throat moving to his dresser.

“If you don’t want to go, you don’t have to.” He shook his head and smiled at me.

“No, I just thought it’d be me and you today.” I pouted at him.

“I’ll tell him no.” I put the phone to my ear.

“No, it’s fine.” He came over and kissed my head. “He’s here to see you and I need to not be selfish. I’m getting dressed.” I giggled as he shook his head making the drops of water attack me.

“Sure, you want us to come pick you up?” I could hear rustling in the background.

“I’ll meet you there. I have some more business to handle after but then I’m coming over for dinner.” I smiled.

“I was going to be moving Matty and I back to ours today anyway so good on me. I miss cooking.” He chuckled at me. I looked at Finn as he dropped his towel to pull on some boxers. My breath hitched in my throat.