4

Edited 9/30/22

10 minutes later...

Sally POV

"We're so going to New York now. I'll knock you out if I have to." Rose smirks and raises her fist up to punch me.

"Do you really think the Hulk and Dr. Banner are my soulmates?" I whisper. I admire Dr. Banner so much, but being his soulmate? I can't do that. I'll make a complete fool of myself. And don't even get me started on the Hulk. Is he even human? He could smash me in seconds.

"Sal, it can't be a coincidence. You have the Hulk's fist and a science mark thingy. Bruce Banner and the Hulk are the same person but two completely different people I'm sure. It makes sense."

"Does it? So what, I can't have both of my soulmates at the same time? How is that fair?"

"It's not. Life sucks for you. At least you have a 95% surety that you found your soulmates or soulmate, however you want to say it."

"This is good news Sal, just be happy for once. Also, finish packing because we leave in 5 minutes." She states while walking out with her suitcase.

{Time Skip}

"New York City Ba-What the fuck? This is not how I thought New York would look like." Rose states while turning in a circle looking around the city.

New York is well, not in the best condition at the moment.

"It's been a week! I thought it would at least look a little better than this

"It's been a week! I thought it would at least look a little better than this. This is...awful." She scrunches her nose as she finishes her rant.

Rose gets a phone call from the hotel, so she steps away for the moment. I take a picture of her and post it to my Instagram story.

 I take a picture of her and post it to my Instagram story

"Yes. Yes. Yes. What? Oh, yes. Thanks." She hangs up and start walking away with her suitcases. I have to run to catch up with her.

"So...what's the plan now?" I ask, trying to ease my anxiety about this whole situation.

"We, my dear friend, are going to our hotel. Then, we're going shopping."

"Why are we going shopping?"

"Have you seen your outfit?" You can't meet your soulmate looking like this!" She looks at me in disbelief.

{7 stores later}

I flop down on the hotel bed and let the bags drop to the floor. "I'm exhausted."

"Yeah, yeah. Cry about it later Sal. We have work to do."

"What work?" I ask cautiously.

"Tony Stark."

"You can have sex with Iron Man on your own. Leave me out of it." I open my eyes and find Rose giving me a deadpanned look.

"Tony Stark? Please! He's not my type. I meant... we're going to his party, dumbass."

"Oh. Why, exactly?"

"Seriously? Bruce and Tony work together. I'm sure Bruce will be at the party. Which means..."

"That I get to meet him?"

"Yep! Were this outfit, it really brings out your eyes!"

"How did you even get invited?" I ask her while putting on the outfit. Rose and I always change in front of each other. We have nothing to hide.

"I have my ways Sal. Don't worry about it." She replies while changing into her outfit.

" She replies while changing into her outfit

[Sally's outfit]

[Roses Outfit]

We finish getting ready in about 20 minutes.

"We look hot!" Rose states while we're checking our outfits in the hotel mirror.

"Totally. Hey, do you think archery boy will be there?" She hasn't mentioned him in a while, maybe she doesn't actually want to meet her soulmate.

However, her cheeks darken at the question. "I hope so." She replies while biting her lip. "Enough about me. How are you feeling about meeting science boy and daddy smasher?"

"Really? Daddy smasher?" I laugh. "I feel okay. I just don't want to make a complete fool of myself. I mean, what if he doesn't want me?" I whisper, hoping she doesn't hear me.

She does.

"If he rejects you, then you and I will go get hitched. Got it?" She replies, holding out her pinky finger to me.

"Got it." I link my pinky to hers and we place a quick kiss to our thumbs.

" I link my pinky to hers and we place a quick kiss to our thumbs