9

Edited 7/10/22
Edited 9/30/22

Sally POV

Insecurity wasn't something I was really used to. But, how could I not be when THE Tony Stark is acting like my soulmates lover. How can I compete with him?

I watch Tony kiss Bruce on the cheek and I instantly feel like I'm gonna throw up.

"Tony, stop. You're making them uncomfortable."

Tony blushes, "Sorry sweet cheeks." He says while winking at me. Steve comes up and slaps Tony's chest before pulling him in for a kiss. "Mine." He growls in Tony's ear.

I look away when I feel my face heating up.

"Sally?" I hear and look towards the person. "Do you, maybe, want to come up to my floor and talk?" Bruce asks while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Y-yeah." I reply.

{Cue Elevator Music}

When we reach his floor, Bruce immediately walks over and sits on the couch. I look around and notice he has a very minimalist style going on in his apartment.

 I look around and notice he has a very minimalist style going on in his apartment

Then I look to my right and see a big picture collage

Then I look to my right and see a big picture collage. My heart breaks a little as I see a reoccurring pattern of three people: Tony, bow and arrow guy, and the red head girl. Are they soulmates? Lovers? Just friends?

I then look down when a bright red catches my eye

Red heels and black combat boots are sitting against the wall.

Do friends leave their shoes behind in someone else's apartment?

I didn't realize I was staring at the heels until Bruce says, "Nat and Clint stay here a lot."

"Oh."

"Not like that!" He says quickly and gets up off the couch. "I um have nightmares ev-sometimes and Nat can calm me down. Wherever Nat is Clint follows." He sighs when I stay silent, then continues by saying: "Would you like to sit down?"

I nod and walk over to sit on the opposite side he was just sitting at. He sits back down and turns toward me.

"We have a lot to talk about. Do you have any questions for me?"

"Do you have any other soulmates?" The words are out of my mouth before I have time to think of anything else.

"No. I'm all yours." He smiles at me and my breathing hitches. He's beautiful. "What about you?"

"I have two soul marks." I say and his smile falters. "However,  one is a green fist and the other is a science symbol. Care to explain?"

He blushes and looks down at his hands. "So your soulmates with the Hulk as well?"

"I assume so." I bite my lip. Does he hate that? Will I ever get to meet the Hulk? What if Bruce never lets me meet my other person?

He gives me a sad smile when he notices my worried expression. He puts a hand on my knee to calm me down. "We'll figure something out. I promise Sal."

I breathe a sigh of relief. "Okay. I believe you."