15

Edited 9/30/22

Sally POV

"Sally Davis. Born on January 9, 1980. Nationality is Bulgarian." Tony states while flipping through at a hologram. He looks up at me and take off his glasses. "Why is that all the information I have on you Miss. Davis?"

Shit.

"I-I don't know Mr. Stark. I'm not the one who creates those files." I stutter.

Does he know?

"Well. Doesn't matter." He swipes his hand and the hologram fades. "I wanted to talk to you about Bruce." He pulls out a bag of blueberries and throws one in the air to catch with his mouth. He walks over to me and sits down beside me. "Blueberry?"

I shake my head in response.

"Has Bruce asked you to move into the tower yet?" He continues. I shake my head again.

"Really?" He raises an eyebrow and eats another blueberry. "I had Steve living with me after the battle was over. Huh. Anyways, when can you and blondie move in?"

"W-what?" I asked shocked. This is what he wanted to talk about?

"You don't live in New York do you?" He asks.

"No-" I start to say, but he interrupts me. "Then it's settled. The Hulk will not let you leave now, so you're staying. Unless you want him to destroy everything in my tower."

"With all due respect, Mr. Stark, I'll have to talk to Bruce and Rose before I just move in."

This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't just move in. They'll find us.

"Fineeee." He groans and leans his head back. "I expect an answer in two hours." He looks at me an makes a shooing motion with his hands. "Now shoo shoo. I have a Capsicle to seduce."

I get up and walk out the door.

I need to to talk to Rose. Now.

 Now