5

Edited 9/30/22

Bruce POV

"Wake up, Clint. We have places to be." I hear Natasha tell Clint as she pushes him off the bed. It's a common thing for me to wake up in the same bed as them. Either Nat comes to stay in my room and Clint follows or I come to stay in their room. We have an unspoken agreement to always comfort each other when needed. None of us feel complete without a soulmate, so we try to fill the void best we can. It's easier for Nat and Clint, however, since they're soulmates too. They aren't as empty.

"How come you never shove Bruce off the bed?" Clint asks. I still have my eyes closed pretending to be asleep. It's early.

"Because he is my precious Brucie." Nat replies, while pinching my cheek.

"Mmm. 5 more minutes." My voice is muffled by the pillow.

I turn my head to take a peak at them and see Clint asleep on the floor and Nat pinching her nose in frustration. I hate seeing her upset, so I slowly get off the bed.

"Sorry Nat." I kiss her on the cheek and make my way to the bathroom.

"Party starts at 4, but Tony wants us to head down in a hour to get everything set up." She tells me. Then, she grabs Clint's legs and drags him out of my room.

Once I finish taking a shower, I get dressed in a suit Tony bought for me.

[Bruce's Outfit]

{Skip to the party}

"So, are you like in with Natasha and Clint?" Tony asks, smirking at me.

I raise an eyebrow and reply, "What's it to you Tony?"

"Well damn, Bruce. I didn't think you had it in you to be so...naughty." He chuckles.

"Hello boys." Nat walks up behind the bar to fix herself a drink. Tony slaps me on the back and walks away.

"Hey, Nat?" I clear my throat. "Does everyone on the team assume I'm in a relationship with you and Clint?"

"In their defense, we act like we're in a relationship."

I sigh and look down at my drink. "I don't want my soulmate to think I'm unfaithful."

"Bruce." She grabs my hand lightly. "They're your soulmate for a reason. They will trust you instantly. Why do you think I was able to convince Clint so easily that I wouldn't hurt him when he was sent to kill me? He trusted me. Even though he thought I was the enemy. True love prevails." She gives me a small smile.

"Ye- do you feel that?" I ask, while scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah, yeah I do." She replies.

Why is my neck tingling so much?

Oh shit...my soulmate.

She's here.