23

Edited 9/29/22

Tony POV

I'm sitting on mine and Steve's bed trying to figure out where Bucky could be. Steve and Natasha left a few hours ago to see if they could find anything. Maybe Brucie and Doctor Hydra could help though. "Jarvis? Where is my Science Boyfriend at?" I ask without thinking. I forgot Steve told me not call Bruce that anymore. I like it though.

"It seems that Dr. Banner is currently in the secret lockdown room with Dr. Davis."

I get in the elevator and tell Jarvis to take me to that room. As soon as I enter I see Sally laying on top of a very naked Bruce.

"What in the world are you two doing in...oh please don't tell me you had sex in my cage. It was clean!" I yell as soon as I get close enough to the cage.

They both startle awake and Sally jumps to her feet. Bruce just props himself up and looks at me annoyed. "I'm not you Tony. I don't have sex in a cage. I actually don't have sex period, but still." He shrugs and I just roll my eyes at his response.

"Well if you two do have sex, then in here wouldn't be such a bad idea in case you Hulk out." I grimace at the thought.

"Whatever Tony." He gets up off the floor. "Uhh, Tony? Can you get me some of the spare clothes?" He asks embarrassed, like he didn't realize he was completely naked.

I slowly look down his body until I hear "Tony!"

"What?" My head snaps up and I meet a very red Bruce.

"The clothes." He whispers while blushing even more.

"Right. Right. Are you sure you need them?" I smirk and he blushes even more.

"Tony, please." He begs.

I huff but do as he asked. I pick out a simple red sweater and jeans for him. "Is someone going to unlock the cage?" I ask once I get back with the clothes.

"Oh, right! Sorry." Sally speaks up and pulls the remote out of her pocket.

They step out of the cage and the three of us make our way to the elevator. "So. As much as I loved the special view I got earlier. I came down here for a favor." I glance at both of them. Sally looks curious, while Bruce looks very worried. I guess I'm never serious.

Huh.

"I need your help finding The Winter Soldier."